What is the biggest reason Biden won Arizona?

MyFavSport

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Urbanization growing in the state ?
Donald Trump sucks at his job ?
Trump said shit about McCain?
Trumps immigration view ?

Both right and left have agreed many times on this forum that before covid, Trump would have been unstoppable. So that’s why I take this “loss” with a grain of salt and a huge asterisk.

Anchor babies that have now unfortunately grown up and can vote.

I don't think it's over yet and it's probably a toss up. If Biden wins we wont know why until we see the final numbers. If I had to guess the McCain stuff hurt Trump.

Both right and left have agreed many times on this forum that before covid, Trump would have been unstoppable. So that’s why I take this “loss” with a grain of salt and a huge asterisk.
Yeah. Covid proved that Trump simply wasn’t the right guy to lead our nation through a health crisis.

Yeah. Covid proved that Trump simply wasn’t the right guy to lead our nation through a health crisis.

Didn’t I explain this before?

Trump could have offered 1200 dollar checks, vacations to Maui and tossed in a free pizza to everyone. Americans still wouldn’t quarantine and wear masks when they were supposed to.

A trio of Jesus, Odin, and Allah could have arrived and told everyone to calm down and quarantine and NOTHING would’ve stopped crazy Americans from burning, looting, murdering, and spitting all over each other (when the damn curve was starting to flatten) when George Floyd died.

So keep on ignoring this and giving China a free pass.

Take it with a shot of Jack if it helps. I wonder how much the asterisk bothered Maris. I'm sure Joe will be happy despite it for the next couple of months before he croaks...

Mexicans/Californians.

Anchor babies that have now unfortunately grown up and can vote.

hispanic/californians. Democrats have been digging graves for republicans for decades. Coming to a red state near you.

Transplants and immigrants.

Nice to see you guys dont fucking learn and double down on the identity politics.

Doug Ducey wont the State by over 14 points in 2018, maybe Arizonans were simply fed up with Trump after so many attacks on Arizonan Republicans, as if everyone needs to march in lockstep with what East Coast or Southern Republicans have to say.

Back