What is the most amount of images I can put in 1 post?

Y2Khaos

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
What is the most amount of images I can put in 1 post? I mean pics & gifs.

Are videos the same?

What is the most amount of images I can put in 1 post? I mean pics & gifs.

Are videos the same?
We haven't set limits per se on embeds per post (uploads are however capped by size and not number) but I would advise to page-loading ends, that you limit yourself to a handful per post or then spoiler larger images and/or video clips outright. As a heads-up, page-bombing or any equivalent disruption to services is an infractable offence.

Please also remember to contextualise any embedded content with your own commentary if posting outside P&MM. Should users en masse complain that a page is locking up their browsers, Staff of course reserve the right to intervene and clean up or delete the source of which (be it a singular post or otherwise) to the greater benefit of the Community.

We can always work with you of course if you have an idea for content in mind. Just communicate with us.

e/ Embeds per post currently cap at 20

We haven't set limits per se on embeds per post (uploads are however capped by size and not number) but I would advise to page-loading ends, that you limit yourself to a handful per post or then spoiler larger images and/or video clips outright. As a heads-up, page-bombing or any equivalent disruption to services is an infractable offence.

Please also remember to contextualise any embedded content with your own commentary if posting outside P&MM. Should users en masse complain that a page is locking up their browsers, Staff of course reserve the right to intervene and clean up or delete the source of which (be it a singular post or otherwise) to the greater benefit of the Community.

We can always work with you of course if you have an idea for content in mind. Just communicate with us.
I am gonna make a thread that has a lot of images in the OP. I just need to know if I will have to split it up into 2 posts.

242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg
242103.jpg

I thought so but I put more than 20 in then hit preview and it showed them all. I didn't actually post a reply.

Try it here and see what happens - I get an error

Back