What is the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard a fighter say?

"I'm gonna knock him out" - Bisping.

GSP saying he has better English than Nick Diaz. What's with that? Diaz' first language is English -- he grew up speaking it!

Yea but Diaz speaks like a 5 year old kid who only knows Ebonics

Lol.....for real?

I can't make that up. he said it after the weigh ins for a fight. don't remember who he was fighting. may have been clay

he caught it after he said it then said, "one word, one word"

lmao

Diaz: I deserve to make more money then Diego samchez.

:loses fight:

Rogan: do you still think you should make more money then Diego?

Diaz: Yea

:crowd starts booing:

Diaz: no...wait

Hahaha I lol'd proper at Samchez

Really anything Sonnen has said about Brazil/Brazilians, or even just more generally some of his bizarre anecdotes. A few examples:

"I was in Las Vegas when the Nogueira brothers first touched down in America. There was a bus, this is a true story. There was a bus that pulled up to a red light, and Little Nog tried to feed it a carrot, while Big Nog was petting it. He thought it was a horse.

Nobody is being tricked into buying GSPs PPVs.

He's the biggest seller in the UFC for a reason... people want to see him fight.

37722727.jpg

i'm paraphrasing but "boxing isnt real fighting" and " a boxing match between me and floyd mayweather would be competitive.'

Tito Ortiz in his interview with Babalu- " one the greatest light heavyweights of the night".

Last edited:
"Everything through the lord Jesus Christ." or whatever nonsense Bendo says at the end of a fight, as if Jesus would want you beating the shit out of another man.

we gotta find a way for Bendo to fight Vitor. I know that they are, at least, 2 weights classes apart but God will find a way.

the whole marketing would be based on "Who Does Jesus Love More?" the promos could all be about both guys explaining why Jesus thinks that they are special. whoever loses could throw out the line "God - why have you forsaken me?"

all great stuff.

it has to happen

Back