what is the number 1 demonstration of low IQ you saw in a fight?

alveskampmann.gif

En route to an easy 30-27, Kampmann’s only shot is a Hail Mary sub and Alves gives him his neck.

{<doc}

Andre Soukemtah, all he had to do was stand up and/or step back and he won the fight, his corner was shouting that at him....The fucking guy shoots for a takedown on an opponent that can’t even stand and rides out the clock to a loss.

Now that was either the biggest lack of fight IQ or an absolute work.

Soukhamthath taking down O'Malley when his ankle was broken.
All he had to do was stay standing and the ref would have stopped the fight.

This.

Also honourable mention to Volkov vs lewis. 20 secs to go in the 3rd round and Volkov has been leading the striking by nearly 4-5 what lewis is throwing. Lewis steps in with a overhand right and Volkov throws a body knee whilst taking the overhand right. 2 secs same again with Volkov getting dropped. He would have got the title fight against Stipe and been on a massive win streak

Yan vs Sterling.

How are you the Champion and don’t know one of the most basic rules?

With 1 minute remaining in a close contested fight that could have gone to one guy or the other, Dan Hardy, a striker with almost no ground game, decides to shoot a takedown on Chris Lytle who's a really decent grappler.

And the most obvious thing unfold, Lytle sinks in an easy choke against a mediocre grappler who gave him a win on a silver platter.

12_lytle_vs_hardy_018.jpg

With 1 minute remaining in a close contested fight that could have gone to one guy or the other, Dan Hardy, a striker with almost no ground game, decides to shoot a takedown on Chris Lytle who's a really decent grappler.

And the most obvious thing unfold, Lytle sinks in an easy choke against a mediocre grappler who gave him a win on a silver platter.

View attachment 845616
LoL Lytle was winning that fight easily

Also Big Country Nelson who rocks Overeem bad in the last minute against the cage in a fight that he was losing. Overeem is on the verge of getting ko'd. Big Roy decides the best decision is to...

Screenshot_20210405-173447_YouTube.jpg

LoL Lytle was winning that fight easily
I need to rewatch the fight. I remember I had Lytle ahead but in a close fight. Doesnt change the fact that the only way Hardy could win is if he landed a bomb, so on his feet. He tried to pretend he was a grappler and failed badly.

I read a play by play and they had it 1-1 going into the 3rd. That fight was already 10 years ago. Crazy

I need to rewatch the fight. I remember I had Lytle ahead but in a close fight. Doesnt change the fact that the only way Hardy could win is if he landed a bomb, so on his feet. He tried to pretend he was a grappler and failed badly.
I saw that fight not too long ago
never saw that fight before and I was like man this is a great fight
but if the submission didn't happen Lytle would have won 30 _27
the fight wasn't even close

Last edited:
I saw a TUF fight with a striker absolutely dominating this poor guy on the feet o_O
We are talking seconds away from getting a brutal finish and this fool shoots for a TD...?? o_O
Ends up in a wild scramble and gets submitted <45> Wish I remember what season or who it was :confused:
giphy.gif
Alves vs. Kampmann was just like that.

Back