WHAT IS THE REAL BMF GOAT FIGHT?

Druken_Vovchanchyn

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
lets look back at fights that literally had 2 of the ACTUAL BADDEST MOTHER FUCKERS throwing down. I dont mean the 2 best guys, or 2 popular guys... i mean the 2 baddest mother fuckers.

Scary, Violent, Finishers that would fight anyone anywhere. I will start

I submit Wand vs hendo 2. You could pick either fight, but i think at this point they were both establish bad ass destroyers of men.

upload_2019-11-20_14-10-44.jpeg

what you got for me fellas?

lmao i appreciate at the love but i dont yet have the experience needed for a match up of that nature lol. maybe someday, yall want Inga to catch me early i see lol.

I got inga by snarky eye roll verbal beatdown round 1

Hard to argue with Hendo/Wand 2 mate. Legendary fight.

Fedor v. Cro Cop. Two powerful, violent, athletic HW's dancing on a razor's edge with each other, each guy capable of ending the fight at any time.

Honorable mention to Stann v. Wandy. Stann had the fight IQ to win that fight, but he said fuck it. Wanted to give the hometown fans a show and go out with a bang. Of course Wandy obliged. It doesn't get more BMF than that.

Rampage jackson vs rashad evans

Cain velasquez vs JDS

Donald cerrone vs robbie lawler

Thats all that comes to mind.

Robbie and Rory was pretty epic.
Wand and Rampage back in Pride was pretty awesome too!

Honorable mention to Stann v. Wandy. Stann had the fight IQ to win that fight, but he said fuck it. Wanted to give the hometown fans a show and go out with a bang. Of course Wandy obliged. It doesn't get more BMF than that.
That was a good fight!
I give Stann lots of props for that.
It looked like Wand's chin almost gave out in that one too.

Jorge Masvidal Vs Colby Covington.
giphy.gif

My submission, and one of the most legendary fights in MMA history.

FedorCroCop211Pride2005GP3.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

These are the real supreme GOATS squaring off for dominance. In the mountains Of Alps, all the animals are waiting in anticipation

That little asian man is touching Hendo's Hendong.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biden's Diaper
Back