What is the worst prolonged beatdown in your opinion

Saku/Arona

sakuarono_03.jpg
this gets my vote. bob sapp beat the foook out of nog and lost is another

I remember Maldonado getting beaten half to death, unfortunately I forgot who delivered the beating.

This is Russia.

bQyFxMI.png

Whenever I see this now it reminds me of Rogans story about his Taekwondo Sensei saying something similar. Basically he knocked some guy out who was out cold and looked dead. When he told his coach over the phone about it his coach said "Sometimes they die". Rogan was like "WTF I'm they?!?!".

Cain/JDS 2 and 3, Weidman- Luke

Cain/JDS 2 and 3 were brutal beatdowns. JDS had 10 years removed from his life in 50 minutes.

I just rewatched Matt Brown vs Erick Silva again and man, kid got his ass whooped for a while before the stoppage

I know there’s a bunch of others but I’m tired as fuck and I’ll let you all chime in
Cain & Junior II and III.
Too much heart, Junior!
Too much darn heart!!!!

Cain/Dos Santos II and III. Junior took way too much punishment over the course of those 2 fights for my liking. I personally believe that Cain beat the soul out of Junior in those 2 fights and he has never ever looked the same to me since.

This one. Specially because it was a HW fight. 10 rounds, at HW, being mauled.
Cigano was too tuff for his own good.

Joe Warren got beat down pretty bad, was out on his feet and the ref let it continue

Back