What is the worst segment you’ve ever seen on a wrestling show?

Anything with Fatty the Clown and his stupid puppets. They're worse than even the Young Bucks.

#fucktheyoungbucks

This is the correct answer. Bray fat fuck Wyatt and that horrible fiend charector is the worst thing I have ever seen on any wrestling show. That guy sucks and I hope I never have to see him again. Their are several years of WWE where he was a focal point that I just pretend never even happened.

This is the correct answer. Bray fat fuck Wyatt and that horrible fiend charector is the worst thing I have ever seen on any wrestling show. That guy sucks and I hope I never have to see him again. Their are several years of WWE where he was a focal point that I just pretend never even happened.

street-fighter-fistbump.gif

Interesting piece of information. Before his release Wyatt was third in merchandise sales behind Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar. People will really buy any old crap wont they.

survivor series 2005 mcmahon/cena segment comes to mind lol

They did Mark Henry wrong with that Sexual Chocolate angle
They signed him to a 10 year guaranteed contract in 96 and he got lazy and apparently had a bad attitude so I guess they were trying to get him to quit. And before the Mae Young thing he had that "counseling" session on Smackdown where he said he was (still) having sex with his sister.
Oh and both of these were AFTER Russo left so he can't be blamed for once.

Hogan and Macho man vs the entire dungeon of doom. In a ring, then in a multi story cage, then back to the ring again. It was such a convoluted concept. The most Kevin Sullivan match I’ve ever seen. I think it was at World War 3 and was 2-3 PPVs before Scott hall showed up on WCW tv.

Brian Pillman's got a gun

I was 8 or 9 years old when this aired

It feels wrong to propose this segment as the most embarassing in pro-wrestling history, because it was the last time Roddy Piper, Mean Gene, Dusty Rhoads did a segment together, but it was absolutely everyone involved.

*The old-school prowrestling guests.
*The current heels at the time.
*The Hollywood guests and Rampage promoting the A-Team movie.

It wasn't just this clip, it was every segment throughout the show.

If this isn't the most embarassing its got to be in the top 5.

They signed him to a 10 year guaranteed contract in 96 and he got lazy and apparently had a bad attitude so I guess they were trying to get him to quit. And before the Mae Young thing he had that "counseling" session on Smackdown where he said he was (still) having sex with his sister.
Oh and both of these were AFTER Russo left so he can't be blamed for once.
Wasn't he on a million a year? Same with Big Slow too. Can understand them for not giving a shit at times.

Wasn't he on a million a year? Same with Big Slow too. Can understand them for not giving a shit at times.
Nah it was $250k a year. Still not bad considering it was 1996 and he'd never wrestled a single match before nor been trained. Apparently he had a scheduled tryout with the Dallas Cowboys and that made Vince panic.

Nah it was $250k a year. Still not bad considering it was 1996 and he'd never wrestled a single match before nor been trained. Apparently he had a scheduled tryout with the Dallas Cowboys and that made Vince panic.
Vince didn't half make some bizarre decisions at times even in his prime. Still, Mizark eventually turned out good. After about fifteen years on the roster, admittedly.

Back