What is your all-time favorite music video?

• Thread starter Deleted member 468727
  • Start date
I don't know about all time favorite, but the last couple Slayer has put out hit it out of the park for me.

I'm a die hard Pearl Jam fan, but I think it's hard for anyone to deny this is one of the best videos of all time. It made such an impact at the time that Pearl Jam stopped making videos for awhile because they didn't want their videos to overshadow the music.

This is another video I always thought was neat. Uses old footage from Project Excelsior that really suits the music.

P.o.s. makes sick videos.

*snipped*

I'm a die hard Pearl Jam fan, but I think it's hard for anyone to deny this is one of the best videos of all time. It made such an impact at the time that Pearl Jam stopped making videos for awhile because they didn't want their videos to overshadow the music.

This is another video I always thought was neat. Uses old footage from Project Excelsior that really suits the music.

You get a fist bump for posting Boards of Canada.

sy2felvhpzp4btkygrld.gif

Last edited:
Right back at you. Good band or group or whatever

Two words:

Bill Kaulitz

Not my fav but was listening to this and forgot about the music video.

Pretty groovy.

not sure about favorite as far as songs go but these two are hot and the video was awesome

Prodigy Smack my Bitch up, was going to post it here but the youtube version has full nudity (watch the 720p one), go watch it there, don't want teh ban hammer.

Last edited:
I ain't reading through all this to see if these are reposts, but

and

This one is definitely among my faves. Would have posted the full version if it was on YT in one vid.

Another one.

And another one.

Aaand another one.

Last edited:
Back