What is your all-time favorite music video?

• Thread starter Deleted member 468727
  • Start date
Fatboy Slim has some great ones(I've posted these about a dozen times by now)

This one is fun

It is basically "The Lottery" by Shirley Jackson

Surprised no one posted Thriller, OK Go videos or Radiohead so far.

I always enjoyed Nirvana's Teen Spirit video. It captured 90's apathy perfectly.

Ones that immediately come to mind are the oft-dissected and discussed trilogy of "Don't Cry", "November Rain", and "Estranged" from GnR, "Everlong" by the Foo Fighters, "Bittersweet Symphony" by the Verve, and all the Michael Jackson spectacles.

Two that just had my jaw on the floor, though, were "Smack my Bitch Up" (remember, this predated Noe's "Enter the Void" by many years), and that Robbie Williams video where he rips off all his skin and muscle tissue. Those were like a bad trip.

OK go consistently makes the best videos of today.. Case and point.

Might just be Van Halen's Hot For Teacher video, silly as that sounds.
It was that time in my life, fun video, I had a smoking hot teacher.

Mew does really good videos. The singer is also a director so that has a lot to do with it. This is one of my favorites by them

Kid Candy by Seaweed also makes me smile cause I used to ride bikes all the time with my brother and neighborhood friends. We never stole bikes but we made awesome shit to ride on bikes on.

House of Pain - "Jump Around."

Guy from the neighborhood I grew up in in Brooklyn is prominently featured in it during some of the parade shots. He stuck a HOP sticker on the cops back (sticker on cops back at 3:25) and can be seen dancing with the flags at 2:27. So it's my favorite for sentimental reasons, I suppose. At the time we were all so hyped that he got into the video. Dude was a boss.

Back