What is your deepest fear?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Life is overrated. Everyone needs to die at some point, and thank God everyone actually does. The only problem is that some people need to die earlier than they actually do.

I don't not fear her cold embrace
When the time comes
She will take home
Where I belong

I dont fear death, just don't want it to burden my family. I also have a few things I'd like to do before I go.

I'm terrified of death.

I came really close a couple of years ago; it's one thing to talk about death when it's on the distant horizon, but when it's right in your face you can practically feel yourself disappear into the void, it's right there, waiting. I have never felt so helpless and utterly insignificant.

Have you ever noticed that the earth has a way of recycling almost everything? When you die, you shut down, much like your computer. Your unique brainwave then shifts into an earthly limbo until a fertilized egg becomes available for essence attraction. Do you really believe that your root element has only been on this planet for a few decades? Come on now.

Have you ever noticed that the earth has a way of recycling almost everything? When you die, you shut down, much like your computer. Your unique brainwave then shifts into an earthly limbo until a fertilized egg becomes available for essence attraction. Do you really believe that your root element has only been on this planet for a few decades? Come on now.
I like this.

I don't fear death, I fear the pain of dying. If I found out I was going to die painlessly in my sleep tonight I don't think I would even trip. Although it's easy to say that without actually being face to face with death. I might totally lose my shit if actually faced with the prospect of dying.

Lots of stuff I need to do still and it's an unknown. I'm 75% sure reincarnation is a thing so that helps reduce the fear a little.

I believe my rational to be reasonable and I don't believe I could say anything that would cause you to agree with me.

I fear death because I have a 3 year old daughter that cant lose her hero, best friend, provider, protector, and play mate, while still living a full and happy life.

cause females don't just open their legs when you ask

If you screw someone over, or do fowl shit, it'll come around on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mapichtli
Back