What is your most anticipated game that hasn't been released yet?

Quite a few still actually. FFXVI DLC, Stellar Blade, Elden Ring DLC, Visions of Mana, Black Myth Wukong, Little Nightmares 3, and .Dragon Ball Sparking Zero. Really excited for all of these , I don’t have one single game that I’m more hyped for than others because it was Rebirth and that just released.

I don't know, I'm very wait and see on most games now so I don't allow myself to get too hyped. Honestly the one I know will be great but there has been zero news about and should be out by holiday 2025 is the next 3-D Mario game, but that's likely a Switch 2 launch title. I've been much more cautious of hype after several games I thought would end up being great were disappointing on some level (even the good ones). I mean I was hoping for a new Saint's Row game for years and then we got whatever the hell that reboot was.

Id Software's next game. It hasn't been announced yet but will likely be a new Doom or Quake, or maybe Hexen. Year Zero is the code name that was leaked in the Microsoft court case with the FTC.

I don't think there's a game in development I want to play more than the Cyberpunk sequel, but that's years off.

I'm looking forward to the Elden Ring DLC and Starfield's Shattered Space DLC too. I really hope Bethesda builds on the potential the game has.

I can't wait to play Ghost's of Tsushima on PC, as well as FF16.

The most exiting thing for me, that's not a DLC, or game that hasn't been released on other platforms, is Fallout London. That looks so good!

Looking at the title I kind of assumed TS meant 2024 but if we are going past that date then I think my most anticipated title would be Monster Hunter Wilds. If they can take what they've learned from World and improve upon it then it might be Capcom's best game ever made.

Metal Gear Solid Delta, Elder Scrolls 6 and every forthcoming Resident

GTA VI. I hope it's a proper sequel unlike the (for me) highly disappointing V. If they do it right it will be glorious and capture the lion's share of my time.

If Quake is getting a sequel then that too, especially if it's in the Lovecraftian vein of the first.

I don't read any gaming media so not really up to date on upcoming releases, but Stalker 2 is already pre-ordered. I want to play some Anomaly Gamma to get me in the mood but can't get the fucken thing installed

MSG Solid Delta, Shadow of the Erdtree DLC, Stellar Blade

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back