What is your opinion about Gane as a fighter and person?

Great fighter and seems to be a nice guy. He has the potential to become champion but needs to improve his TDD.

As a person he seems really cool and chill.

As a fighter he's kind of gotten exposed as incomplete. He'll thrive in striker only matchups but will struggle mightily in grappling matchups. I'm not predicting a good outcome for him vs Spivak.

I think he’ll bounce back in his next fight. He’s skilled at maintaining distance and Spivak tends to get his takedowns with body locks, clinches and trips. The only way I see him closing the distance is by earning Gane’s respect on the feet and I don’t think he’s at the level standing to accomplish that.

Seems like a good guy and a good fighter… really shit the bed against Francis and Jones tho.

Hard to disagree with Jones assessment... As talented as he is at striking, it's hard to imagine his wrestling will ever be at the level to win the championship unless he makes some big changes in his training

I like him, mostly because of the Nate Diaz impression and Paris crowd.

He seems like a very decent person and he also is a hell of a fighter, with clear holes in his game but one of the best in the world.

A pro fighter who says he only trains when a fight is scheduled...

tells me how serious and passionate he is in his career, therefore in life.

Great, very agile striker with obvious weaknesses (wrestling / grappling).

And he seems like a super cool dude.

I'm a fan

I like 'em. Don't really have strong feelings about it. If he can clean up his wrestling vulnerability, I think he'll remain ranked at HW until he retires.

Reactions: HHJ
Very calm and laid back

A little TOO LAID BACK. Leading into the fight w Jones,all the footage of him was playing video games and not taking anything too seriously,even though it was a world title match against the greatest cheater of all time.

He seemed off when he fought Jones because he is usually cool and collected,and seemed a bit too afraid of the threat of the TD.

But dude is too cool for school.Like I get it that Derrick Lewis is not a top 5 fighter,but he is still a huge scary dangerous dude,and when they faced off Gane had "I already fuckin won" written on his face.

he seems like a good cat, honest to the point that he freely admitted that sometimes he isn’t as committed to training as he should be and he regrets that. Hearing a professional fighter say this is almost unheard of, Cyril is like…
<WhatItIs>

Seems like a Good Kid and quite jovial

Bon Gamin did ok

Back