Elections What Major Events the Media Doesn't Want to Report - Add Yours

Does the MSM do a good job of covering major events?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Here's a story local to me that would have been international news if the races were reversed. Alas, the victim is white so being outraged by this story will only get you the "white fragility" label that insecure cowards love to use.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/l...ng-over-hairstyle/TKGBDP7P4VBWFN4RLZSWWAH47Q/

Teen girls charged with beating woman in Downtown Crossing over hairstyle.

BOSTON — Five young teenage girls are facing charges in the brutal beating of a young woman in Downtown Crossing.

According to a police report, the juveniles pounced on the victim after making a comment about her hairstyle. The attackers reportedly called the victim “white [expletive] with braids” and told her she could not wear her hair in the style because she was “not Black.”

Witnesses told investigators that as many as 20 teens, some as young as 12 years old, swarmed the victim, who is 19 years old.

The juveniles are charged with pulling her hair, punching her and kicking her repeatedly near Washington and Winter Streets just before 7 p.m. Monday night.

“There were at least 15 girls chasing after the woman on the bike, and they started pounding on her,” said witness Christopher Jackson. “They got her down on the ground, and they were holding her down.”

Jackson, who works at a nearby flower stand, described the attack as unprovoked and brutal.

“Her face was all red and scratched. She got up, and she looked like she didn’t know where she was,” recalled Jackson.

Jackson told Boston 25 News that the teens also attacked two witnesses who intervened. Police allege the girls also assaulted responding officers and hurled “racially motivated insults” at them.

The police report states that Boston’s District A-1 has “sustained a recent barrage of juvenile incidents within the district involving young teenagers fighting in public, causing disturbances inside businesses, vandalizing storefronts by smashing glass windows with blunt objects, aggravated assaults, assaults on police officers, and civil rights violations.”

It mentions details about a fight involving teens inside the Black Seed Café on Tremont Street last month.

Just two days before that, police say aggressive teens attacked an 81 year old man inside the McDonald’s on Washington Street.

Earlier that same day, investigators allege that a group of juveniles began shouting “Black Lives Matter” inside Silvertone Bar on Bromfield Street after staff there refused to serve them alcohol. Police allege those teenagers spat on an employee and customers before shattering the front door of the establishment.

The five teens charged in Monday’s attack were reportedly the main aggressors seen on a cell phone video.

As for whether the attack is being probed as a racially motivated crime, police said the department’s Civil Rights Unit has been notified.

There’s definitely a trend no one in the media will touch

Thanks @Whippy McGee for corralling your stupidity, as I asked you to do in the indictment thread.

That's a good chud.

GOP controls the house but you and I know why they won’t bring Hunters laptop to a trial. It’s easier to dupe the Rubes than actually prove anything and @Whippy McGee is a useful Rube.
Once again the GOP controls the House even with the cross dresser sitting in jail so if it’s the truth then bring it to Congress. I doubt you even realize you getting played, Playa!

GOP controls the house but you and I know why they won’t bring Hunters laptop to a trial. It’s easier to dupe the Rubes than actually prove anything and @Whippy McGee is a useful Rube.
Once again the GOP controls the House even with the cross dresser sitting in jail so if it’s the truth then bring it to Congress. I doubt you even realize you getting played, Playa!

It's pretty crazy how hardcore Hunter's Laptop Story was held away from the public. We had FBI Agent Elvis Chan, the head of the Bay Are Office emails to Twitter letting them know to shut it down.... and they did. How this isn't a monster story with the content of that hard drive speaks volumes on how bad our "Free Press" truly is.

It's pretty crazy how hardcore Hunter's Laptop Story was held away from the public. We had FBI Agent Elvis Chan, the head of the Bay Are Office emails to Twitter letting them know to shut it down.... and they did. How this isn't a monster story with the content of that hard drive speaks volumes on how bad our "Free Press" truly is.
Once again Dum Dum, the GOP controls the House. They can bring up anytime they want, but they won’t because it’s better for you to believe something is there instead of knowing nothing is there.
Hunter is a drug addict, most drug addicts are shitty people. Hunter is a shitty person but no crime tied to his Dad, if there was it would be in front of the House right now. You my friend are a useful idiot.

So if Mexico invaded and ran their troops halfway into our country, and were were unable to run them fully out of the country but still had a means to fight back, we should just cut our losses and agree to let them keep Texas, New Mexico, Arizona, and California? Those states have large populations of "Spanish Speakers" right?

If Mexico had decided to build a military base right on the border with America and allied with China, America would have attacked Mexico first.

This thread is for those pesky huge stories that the "Free Press" does not want to cover. Often, they are sent to archive sections of media sources, are only covered by non MSM resources, or are vastly under covered by the MSM.

(1) Joe Biden took $5,000,000 from Ukraine while VP

Joe Biden allegedly received $US5 million from a Burisma executive while he was US vice-president, the same company his son Hunter was involved with, according to Fox News Digital.
So, the most popular news outlet in the US covers it? Great example to lead with!

Also, Congresswoman Mace, who's the one promising that proof of this claim exists was brought on that little known tiny outlet known as CBS and she talks about it in as much detail as she sees fit.

At this point the story is hearsay so I don't see what there is for other outlets to cover, they'd have room for nothing else if they ran a story each time a Republican in congress made an unsupported allegation about Biden.

And even more MSM coverage: https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/co...k-biden-family-viewing-fbi-document-rcna88413
But there's nothing new here. Its a long rehash of each bit of lab leak speculation since early 2020. This 'times exclusive' has a couple references to new 'confidential reports' with no specifics and that other media outlets couldn't vet, so I'm not sure what there is to report?

I’ve got one.

Why doesn’t the MSM report on the near institutional attraction of the right towards pedos, trannies, gays, adultery and general sex abusers ?

Like how come they’re so many of them caught diddling boys, soliciting at truck stop bathrooms, undercover trannies (didn’t they just elect one too ?), cheat on their wives (multiple etc), hound after underage teens etc etc.

And don’t give me that both sides shiit. One side, at least to me, seems to be much more active and more importantly, if the right has made this their cause célèbre, you’d think this would be nearly non existent on their side.
And you’d see much more internal witch-hunts and denouncements. Yet we see none. A lot of look the other way and nothing to see here routines.

Fascinating stuff.

Here's a story local to me that would have been international news if the races were reversed. Alas, the victim is white so being outraged by this story will only get you the "white fragility" label that insecure cowards love to use.

https://www.boston25news.com/news/l...ng-over-hairstyle/TKGBDP7P4VBWFN4RLZSWWAH47Q/

Teen girls charged with beating woman in Downtown Crossing over hairstyle.

BOSTON — Five young teenage girls are facing charges in the brutal beating of a young woman in Downtown Crossing.

According to a police report, the juveniles pounced on the victim after making a comment about her hairstyle. The attackers reportedly called the victim “white [expletive] with braids” and told her she could not wear her hair in the style because she was “not Black.”

Witnesses told investigators that as many as 20 teens, some as young as 12 years old, swarmed the victim, who is 19 years old.

The juveniles are charged with pulling her hair, punching her and kicking her repeatedly near Washington and Winter Streets just before 7 p.m. Monday night.

“There were at least 15 girls chasing after the woman on the bike, and they started pounding on her,” said witness Christopher Jackson. “They got her down on the ground, and they were holding her down.”

Jackson, who works at a nearby flower stand, described the attack as unprovoked and brutal.

“Her face was all red and scratched. She got up, and she looked like she didn’t know where she was,” recalled Jackson.

Jackson told Boston 25 News that the teens also attacked two witnesses who intervened. Police allege the girls also assaulted responding officers and hurled “racially motivated insults” at them.

The police report states that Boston’s District A-1 has “sustained a recent barrage of juvenile incidents within the district involving young teenagers fighting in public, causing disturbances inside businesses, vandalizing storefronts by smashing glass windows with blunt objects, aggravated assaults, assaults on police officers, and civil rights violations.”

It mentions details about a fight involving teens inside the Black Seed Café on Tremont Street last month.

Just two days before that, police say aggressive teens attacked an 81 year old man inside the McDonald’s on Washington Street.

Earlier that same day, investigators allege that a group of juveniles began shouting “Black Lives Matter” inside Silvertone Bar on Bromfield Street after staff there refused to serve them alcohol. Police allege those teenagers spat on an employee and customers before shattering the front door of the establishment.

The five teens charged in Monday’s attack were reportedly the main aggressors seen on a cell phone video.

As for whether the attack is being probed as a racially motivated crime, police said the department’s Civil Rights Unit has been notified.

Absolute madness.

Absolute madness.

Good thing to keep in mind any time you're trying to gauge how serious you take a leftist when they are raging about a supposed racial incident. Those same people shrug stories like this one off, with no issue.

I’ve got one.

Why doesn’t the MSM report on the near institutional attraction of the right towards pedos, trannies, gays, adultery and general sex abusers ?

Like how come they’re so many of them caught diddling boys, soliciting at truck stop bathrooms, undercover trannies (didn’t they just elect one too ?), cheat on their wives (multiple etc), hound after underage teens etc etc.

And don’t give me that both sides shiit. One side, at least to me, seems to be much more active and more importantly, if the right has made this their cause célèbre, you’d think this would be nearly non existent on their side.
And you’d see much more internal witch-hunts and denouncements. Yet we see none. A lot of look the other way and nothing to see here routines.

Fascinating stuff.

I think the main, if not sole, reason the vast majority of elected officials who sexually abuse children are Republicans is that a much higher percentage of elected Republicans are men. In the House, 43% of Democrats are women compared to 16% of Republicans, and it's 31%/17% in the Senate. Similar pattern for state-level offices.

In Canada, we have th eCBC which is a govt funded and controlled propaganda source, adn the other media outlets refuse to call it out when the CBC does the govt's propaganda

the video closes with the guy addressing exactly what I was going to touch on.

it just takes one bad cop. cops need to check each other. I mean isn't that part of the reason why you're always supposed to have a partner?

here in NY that "which side are you on" mentality runs DEEP. it's a joke. there was a case of this young kid over here Ramarley Graham. he ran away from cops into his grandmother's house & into the bathroom to flush down a small amount of weed. an officer entered the house illegally, followed him & killed him in the bathroom or some shit.

even with all of that, cops stood outside the courthouse during the hearings, booing the family & heckling them.

here in NY, in many cases, different PD precintcts are considered to be 'gangs' or gang like. I learned all of this from a buddy of mine who did his 20.
I live in Los Angeles and we always hear about the Police and Sherriff gangs….the only ones that never cover it are the News outlets themselves. (With the exception of online obviously)

https://knock-la.com/tradition-of-violence-lasd-gang-history/

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...-department-gangs-alex-villanueva-1234691873/

https://www.latimes.com/california/...cted-gang-tattoos-reveal-others-who-have-them

I have been on the wrong side of the stomping all over my rights by the police and sheriffs dept on a couple occasions when I was younger. I have friends and family members that have been wrongfully searched, maces, harassed and jacked by cops in my city.

I am at least happy that light has been shed on this as of this year in print. Especially considering Los Angeles has such a brutal history of abuse of power ex. Rampart division.

Last edited:

Benghazi DIDN'T get covered in the media? This is a delusional level of conspraicy theorism. You have to completely have blinders on to make this claim.

Washington Post - 2014
USA Today - 2015
NY Times - 2016
NY Times - 2017
CNN - 2018
Washington Post - 2019
NY Mag - 2020
NBC New - 2021
Fox News - 2022

It's an 11 year old story that is still constantly covered from every angle. Claiming that is the story the media is afraid of is insanity.

There was a major hollywood film about it which is available to stream for free on paramount or with a library card, or rent from Google, Amazon, and Apple. There are special reports in the media. There are books from major publishers not the least of which is the entire congressional report available in hard copy.

None of that is even to speak of the fact that it was investigated by 5 house committees, 2 senate committees, the FBI, the State Department, and the house select committee. All of which was covered in the media.

I can not impress enough how CRAZY the claim that the media wont cover Benghazi truly is.

Andrew Tate isn't guilty of what the MSM want to convince you of........

Space travel is a lie. NASA are faking all of it.

Most 'terror attacks' are staged.

The boxing day tsunami and the Japan tsunami were caused by deliberate massive underwater explosions.

Anyone with too much influence over a mass of the population (and not in 'the gang'), gets taken out.

Epstein didn't kill himself. Obviously.

COVID wasn't created in a lab in Wuhan. It was just another flu strain. Hence the unvaccinated not dying.

The common cold doesn't have a cure, because it is the cure. It's a natural process of your body getting rid of toxins.

The jab is killing people. Lots of people.

That'll do for now. :)

Back