What MMA Fighters do you think should have a Wikipedia Page but don't?

Right? They were so talented and good, each with stellar records...
Wait
Of Khabibs pre-UFC opponents, these 2 stand out and are still actively competing and doing very well internationally

Eldar Eldarov , Combat Sambo Champion and current Brave FC LW champ, hes 12-0 since losing to Khabib in his first fight. He has a notable win over UFC WW Mounir Lazzez
Eldarov-Eldar.jpg

Ali Bagov 32-10 MMA record, current ACA LW champion
upload_2022-7-12_0-5-9.jpeg

Not UFC, but would have been if she fought today: Miku Matsumoto. She was arguably the best strawweight of her day: 23-4 (and avenged all 4 of her losses) and retired at her peak.

Jarl

Of Khabibs pre-UFC opponents, these 2 stand out and are still actively competing and doing very well internationally

Eldar Eldarov , Combat Sambo Champion and current Brave FC LW champ, hes 12-0 since losing to Khabib in his first fight. He has a notable win over UFC WW Mounir Lazzez
Eldarov-Eldar.jpg

View attachment 931976
Abdulvakhabov is current ACA LW champ.

Eldarov-Eldar.jpg

View attachment 931976
Both those guys are juicy as hell lol

Abdulvakhabov is current ACA LW champ.
True, my mistake, he is not current champ. Bagov beat Abdulvakhabov to win the LW belt and then forfeited the belt after moving up to 170.

I dont know but here is Page with wikipedia

33522848_10157029911689879_7853137114194509824_o.jpg

And skilled fighters with extensive amateur pedigree, thus they are good wins for Khabib

Bagov didn't really get good until he started smashing the juice. Well after he fought Khabib.

Bagov didn't really get good until he started smashing the juice. Well after he fought Khabib.
He looked well built vs Khabib as well. He has good genetics + juice

He started his pro career at a young age, his good results came from maturing as a fighter

He looked well built vs Khabib as well. He has good genetics + juice

He started his pro career at a young age, his good results came from maturing as a fighter

He's not a particularly good win for Khabib though. He just wasn't very good at the time Khabib fought him.

He's not a particularly good win for Khabib though. He just wasn't very good at the time Khabib fought him.
He took Khabib down and was overpowering him at times in the fight. It was a tough match, considering both guys were relatively green at the time, Id say it was a good win for Khabib.

As a former ACA LW champ with a 32-10 pro record, Ali Bagov fits the bill as a good fighter that doesnt have a wiki page.

He took Khabib down and was overpowering him at times in the fight. It was a tough match, considering both guys were relatively green at the time, Id say it was a good win for Khabib.

As a former ACA LW champ with a 32-10 pro record, Ali Bagov fits the bill as a good fighter that doesnt have a wiki page.

I wouldn't argue with him having a wiki page. I don't use Wiki for MMA anyway so I don't have an issue with that, that's what Tapology is for.

Did you create duplicate threads on purpose?

Ray Cooper, Ok Rae Yoon, Natan Schulte, Jason Jackson, Danny Sabbetello, Sidney Outlaw, James Gallagher off the top of my head without including any Russian scene guys bc they may not have enough English coverage for a wiki page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eltonmjr
Back