What more does Daniel Cormier have to do to be considered a true champion?

probably nothing this late in his career

pro sports are full of roids. there is no title for best clean athlete

Not much he can do, Jones is a cheat but he never lost the title. A lot of people are still gonna see him as the champ, until DC can beat a clean version of Jones. Unfortunately Jones might be banned from competing until after DC retires, in my book DC is still undefeated, dirty Jones gets no credit for wins against DC or at least he shouldn't.

giphy.gif
this gif is more fitting:
tenor.gif

He has to summon up chuck lidell during his prime and ko him.. thats when ill consider him the champ

how about not putting pressure on a stretched out towel to make weight? DC is good if not great LHW champ but he'll always have those losses to jones.

He's the true champion but he's also the 2nd best 205 lb fighter in the world. That's just reality.

Maybe rematch Gus and get a definite finish...?

Getting KOd by Jones I bet Cormier doesnt even believe he is the real champ just yet...

He is a true champion. However in order to be the best fighter in his division he has to beat Jon Jones. He's lost to him twice now.

I think its fair to say the only person whos career Jon Jones has fucked up more than his own is Daniel Cormier

Its always going to be held against DC that he couldnt beat Jones, but then, we will never know how good Jones was clean (if of course you assume that Cormier is clean which would be putting a lot of faith in him)

You could argue a clean Jones would have lost to Gustaffson

Gustaffson then lost to Cormier

But, we will never know.

Like i say, the only person whos career Jones fucked up more than his own was Daniels

Beat gus, and start drinking his own urine. Maybe go up and beat a top 20 hw too just for the random weight jumping obsession fans have.

Aside from beating Jon Jones?

Move up to HW and beat the winner of Stipe or Ngannou and then defend against a healthy Cain and absain from Popeyes for life.

I think he's proved his worth. The only question is how sorry a limp dick jon jones is.

I think its fair to say the only person whos career Jon Jones has fucked up more than his own is Daniel Cormier

Its always going to be held against DC that he couldnt beat Jones, but then, we will never know how good Jones was clean (if of course you assume that Cormier is clean which would be putting a lot of faith in him)

You could argue a clean Jones would have lost to Gustaffson

Gustaffson then lost to Cormier

But, we will never know.

Like i say, the only person whos career Jones fucked up more than his own was Daniels

I'm of the compelte opposite view. Jones is the best thing that ever happened to Cormier's career. Had Jones not been a complete fuckup, DC would not have won the title against Rumble. And had Jones not been a complete fuckup again, the second loss would not have been overturned to an NC and Cormier would not be a champ now. One could also add the time Jones was a complete fuckup before UFC200 to the list, where it is pretty safe to assume Jones would have also defeated him, thus ending his current championship reign.

Both of DC's championships are legit, it's a sport. Well, at least now we can pretend it is again, with GSP back in the game, he balances out all the WWE circus acts and boomerang targets alone and makes MMA seem like a real sport.

I would like to see DC wired up to a lie detector and asked if he has used PEDs in his UFC career.

Then I would tell him to STFU, fire him from his FOX gig, and push him into retirement, never to be heard from again.

If a person doesn't believe DC is a true champion at this point, they are beyond help.

Most likely, they are homosexuals attracted to Jon's "bad boy" persona and (implied) BBC. Nothing will help these people.

Beat Jon Jones, with or without coke, juice or dick pills

Back