• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

What movie have you watched the most times?

if we count childhood it's Ace Ventura followed by Bloodsport

if not uh.....probably Old School

Because of my kids...........Tangled.

sure frygentleman...blame it on the kids. own it bro I started off watching the land before time to appease my little ladies....now I watch it when they go to bed and still cheer on the inside when sharp tooth is killed

The Last Dragon.

hellz yeah in all seriousness man..... sho nuff is a criminally underrated 80's villain.

I'd place him right up he re with that zombie guy from that chuck Norris film, and and the evil general from spies like us

Halloween, Blood in Blood out, and Mortal Kombat as far as all timers.

The three films I've watched the most are.

1. Tombstone
2. Layer Cake
3. Justified(I know it's a series but its on blue ray and I watch it a lot)

Justified still going?

I enjoyed that show its been a while since i watched but also i dont have satelite/cable anymore.

Netflix and a few good bootleg sites are good enough.lol

Step Brothers
Edge of Tomorrow
The Raid 1,2

Predator
The original Star Wars movies
LOTR 1-3
Terminator 2
Total Recall
Tombstone
Social Network

I’ve watched each of those movies 50+ times each, usually before bed.

watching Full Metal jacket for probably the 30th time in the past thirty years. though recently I stop it after the boot camp part of the film.

along with Empire strikes back, and the Blues Brothers I try to watch them once a year.....just thought I'd share

200w.gif

200w.gif

200w.gif

Some of the most poetic lines ever uttered in film history!

13 Hours
Drive
Ex Machina
Get Out
Interstellar
The Disaster Artist

Far as which movies I've seen the most.

Here's a couple:

Forest Gump Avatar Django Terminator 2 Titanik Training day Gladiator Truman show Dumb dumber Ninja from Beverly Hills Anerican Buty GOTG 1 and 2 Deadpool District 9

predator
conan the barbarian
the thing
escape from new york
they live
first blood
enter the dragon
big trouble in little china
the fog
forbidden planet
jaws
to name but a few.

Friday or The Crow

Though I've seen The Irregular at Magic High School enough that I can background watch it now and I don't speak any Japanese.

No idea, but off the top of my head I remember watching Grease a crap load of times since I was a kid.

sure frygentleman...blame it on the kids. own it bro I started off watching the land before time to appease my little ladies....now I watch it when they go to bed and still cheer on the inside when sharp tooth is killed
Lol, I already admitted I still sing along. Come at me bro.

Pulp Fiction
Tommy Boy
Billy Madison

Maybe Shawshank Redemption just b/c they used to play it on TV 24/7 for like 20 years straight or something.

Justified still going?

I enjoyed that show its been a while since i watched but also i dont have satelite/cable anymore.

Netflix and a few good bootleg sites are good enough.lol

No, its been over a while. I have the whole series on bluray

Back