What next for Conor ?

Rebli19

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Who do you think he’ll face next ? I don’t think he’ll get the rematch he asked for (Khabib mauled him and there is no point, but with Dana in command who knows ?), Diaz trilogy maybe ? Retirement, boxing to make money ?

I think if Conor doesn't fight soon he will go on a drug binge. Guy is unhinged when he's out of the game for long periods of time. He should aim to come back at the end of the year for UFC 232 or early next year.

Shitty whiskey and lines of coke.

Who do you think he’ll face next ? I don’t think he’ll get the rematch he asked for (Khabib mauled him and there is no point, but with Dana in command who knows ?), Diaz trilogy maybe ? Retirement, boxing to make money ?

nate beat conor convincingly too. but they had a rematch and conor won...he adapted his style and won...he will get a rematch, if khabib can fight again...conor will not fight nate, with this loss hanging over his head..nor would conor want to fight anyone else besides khabib.

165 title shot would not surprise me at all

I think Conor waits to see if Nate beats Poirier, in which case the trilogy seems likely.

it is probably his most lucrative and realistic option, at this point.

My guess. Khabib gets suspended. McGregor fights Diaz if he beat Porier.
And If not he fights T-Ferg for the Interim Belt or some shit. Winner gets Kabobble head

Adopt Noah. Start redemption

If he dedicates himself to his cardio and ground game as he did for this fight and is willing to climb the ladder then he could till have a future in the sport vis a vis championships. If not, it's meaningless money fights or retirement.

That being said, he may also get suspended for punching Abu Bakr Nurmagomedov and instigating the brawl in the Octagon.

like I said

he retires in 2-3 fights, he just had 1, Nate will be another sometime, maybe an Aldo rematch

and then he goes

unless he wants to rack up Ls and go out as a huge fraud

Back