What "poor peoples food" do you guys enjoy

I did that when I was homeless high school kid. Adding smashed crackers from the condiment bar really thickens it up and makes it filling.
I never even had it. I’m waiting to see if anyone gets the reference though.

When I was a little boy my mom used to call me and tell me to make "BREAD / BUTTER / SUGAR" when I was hungry.

A staple for every poor brown mans household - also Mr Noodles with the hot dog pieces in it. Lmao

Chef Boyardee Ravioli fucking slaps once every 10 years. Also Pizza Pops/Pizza Pockets

black-girl-crying-fist-pump-gif.gif

Nit sure what counts as poor people food. Pho is for poor people but costs alot in the states. Banannas cost next to nothing but the poor are too fat and lazy to eat them

Pretty much everything I eat is poor people food.....

Potato or rice
Beans (made from dried beans for extra poverty level)
Steamed or roasted veggies
Onions, garlic
Some type of protein (chicken leg quarters are like 1 dollar per each and are a ton of meat).

Mix it all together and it's like 10 dollars that can stretch three days.

If only people realized how easy tasty and cheap dry beans, some water and spices in a crock pot are

Hamburger meat and mac and cheese mixed in a bowl is my go to

Mac and cheese with tuna stirred in growing up.

or ramen with the super cheap canned mixed vegetables when I was living by myself.
Costs less than 2 dollars.

It's cheap but possible to healthy to count,

Boiled sweet potato and fried eggs.

$1.15 for 2 eggs.
$1 for sweet potato 250g

Monica

Add some cheese on top and you got yourself a hearty and fairly healthy breakfast

If only people realized how easy tasty and cheap dry beans, some water and spices in a crock pot are

Some sort of dry legume and rice is the perfect cheap meal. Tasty, cheap as hell, and super nutritious. Half a pound of dry beans with rice gets you about 50g + of protein for well under 1000 calories.

The only downside is that the absurd amount of fiber that you're taking in will have... effects.

Back