What popular food you havent tried but want to?

Bornstarch

Holy Paladin
@Brown
Reaction score
I live in Las Vegas and we have every ethnic food you could ever want available in the city. Multiples of them. A lot of people live in countries/cities/towns where most types of international cuisine just aren't available. I don't think there's a proper Mexican restaurant anywhere in Europe, let alone Philippinian cuisine, considered to the the greatest among all ethnic foods.

What is a popular food you've seen or heard of on the internet, but have never tried?

Last edited:
Beef wellington
Wagyu steak
Brisket (real)
Street tacos
Curry
Korean bbq
Anything authentically Japanese
Deepdish chicago style
200w.gif

You need to expand your horizons, homie. I'm spoiled living in California, I eat other culture's food every week <Fedor23>

Truffle. And not the balls of chocolate. The fungus that pigs find.

200w.gif

You need to expand your horizons, homie. I'm spoiled living in California, I eat other culture's food every week <Fedor23>
I'm in Southeast missouri.
If it isnt fast food , mexican, or possibly buffet Chinese its too far and too expensive to get. Culture and food desert here in the bible belt.

Nothing comes to mind. Never really been a big food craving guy. Don't think I've had poutine, so I would try that I guess. I've had gravy, I've had cheese curds and I've had fries, so I don't think it's going to be a huge surprise, but sounds like some decent junk food.

Deepdish chicago style

If at all possible, get the real deal.

Lou Malnati's in Chicago is delicious.

I visited my cousin and my aunt in Chicago and we did dinner there and then took home I think 6 pizzas which we froze.
So good.

There is something about pizza, and dough based products like bagels that I think has something to do with the water but what it boils down to is that there is no legit substitute. You can't get an "authentic New York pizza" or bagel if you are more than 100 miles from New York and you can't get legit Chicago deep dish pizza outside of Chicago. Places may attempt to copy it but it won't be the same.

Back