What popular food you havent tried but want to?

If at all possible, get the real deal.

Lou Malnati's in Chicago is delicious.

I visited my cousin and my aunt in Chicago and we did dinner there and then took home I think 6 pizzas which we froze.
So good.

There is something about pizza, and dough based products like bagels that I think has something to do with the water but what it boils down to is that there is no legit substitute. You can't get an "authentic New York pizza" or bagel if you are more than 100 miles from New York and you can't get legit Chicago deep dish pizza outside of Chicago. Places may attempt to copy it but it won't be the same.
Im only 6 hours from Chicago so at least its a possibility. They look amazing from what ive seen.

Never had poutine

Nothing comes to mind. Never really been a big food craving guy. Don't think I've had poutine, so I would try that I guess. I've had gravy, I've had cheese curds and I've had fries, so I don't think it's going to be a huge surprise, but sounds like some decent junk food.

I ordered it three times when I was in Montreal each time thinking I must be missing something. I thought there would be some common spice or flavor to it but nope. Its just fries with gravy and cheese curds. It's awkward to eat and I have no idea why it's so popular there.

I want to try shakshuka.
Shakshuka-Recipe-The-Mediterranean-Dish-100.jpg

Everyone seems to adore pho but I've not yet tried it.

If at all possible, get the real deal.

Lou Malnati's in Chicago is delicious.

I visited my cousin and my aunt in Chicago and we did dinner there and then took home I think 6 pizzas which we froze.
So good.

There is something about pizza, and dough based products like bagels that I think has something to do with the water but what it boils down to is that there is no legit substitute. You can't get an "authentic New York pizza" or bagel if you are more than 100 miles from New York and you can't get legit Chicago deep dish pizza outside of Chicago. Places may attempt to copy it but it won't be the same.
LOL

Back