What popular food you havent tried but want to?

Escargot
foie gras

Not interested in either, thanks.

I want to try shakshuka.
Shakshuka-Recipe-The-Mediterranean-Dish-100.jpg

I clenched my chest looking at that, thinking of the heartburn....

Love me some steak but I've never had Wagyu or been to a Brazilian steakhouse.

Slow roasted turducken.

Someone told me to try and get real Indian food from a street vendor.
The laughing after suggesting it told me not to.

I'd like to try "good" ramen.

the "good" ramen I was recommended in my town tasted like carboard and just....water with chilli flakes.

Noodle soup with meat? sounds awesome.

I want to try Indian but i hate curry powder. I had a Indian friend when i was younger, I never ate over but when i stopped by his house his mom was making something that smelled amazing. It definitely did not have curry powder in it, whatever it was. In hindsight, i wish i asked him what his mom was making.

I ordered it three times when I was in Montreal each time thinking I must be missing something. I thought there would be some common spice or flavor to it but nope. Its just fries with gravy and cheese curds. It's awkward to eat and I have no idea why it's so popular there.

Canada is one of the worst places on earth. At least with Mexico, they've brought a lot of good food to the table. Canada is worthless in every sense of the word. From a Bill Burr bit.

How do you live in Missouri and have never had real brisket?
We BBQ boston butts , ribs, chickens. Where i live. I've only heard brisket on tv or in reference to Texas. Bbq places here just dont serve it. I also live in the poorest county in my region could be the issue too.
Ive had fake brisket at gas stations thats closest ive come to it.

Truffle. And not the balls of chocolate. The fungus that pigs find.
Relatives of mine were living on the edge of oak forest in southwest France, and had a dog able to sniff them out. So they got about a kilo of black truffles each year, and gave us some occasionnally.
Pretty amazing, simply sprinkled over a slice of bread and butter.

I've always wanted to try that live octopus, Old Boy style. Other than that I've eaten almost every type of food from different cultures aside from Middle Eastern Cuisine

Gumbo and Jambalaya but i don't do great with spices so not sure how that would go. Both look so damn good though.

For anyone saying Wagyu steak, a friend of mine owns a refrigeration company and was out at my summer house during a holiday weekend. He got a call from a customer that owns a meat market that his largest cooler went out. My buddy went on the service call, and came back that night with a ton of awesome steak that he got as a tip.

We compared some USDA prime cuts against the Wagyu (not A5, I don't know what it was exactly) and the Wagyu was the best steak I ever had. I would recomened.

I live in Maine and I still haven't tried lobster. I'm the type of person that won't eat stuff if it looks gross so (So as dumb as that sounds) that's probably the main reason why I haven't
I don't think I've ever had lobster. But I'm not sure if I can justify killing something that may be a century old for a snack

Back