1 = poor / 10 = excellent

• Total voters

UL

no more yellows
Banned
Reaction score
was it a good card?
because on paper it was garbage

Honestly, it was very pedestrian. Betting made this far more entertaining than it deserved to be. Seeing Cejudo win was excellent and refreshing, Johns fight was entertaining (2nd round at least) but TJ and Cody failed to deliver the kind of competitive fight we wanted (though I was happy with the result).

Honestly, it was pretty shit for what I hoping to be a UFC event to remember.

Didn't watch other than the main event but I loved the main event.

Had as much confidence in the sun rising as I did Killashaw slumping Cody like a sack of potatos.

It was ok.
Moicano is a beast and Jose Torres is a can.

It was a good card even the fight pass prelims were entertaining fights then a lot of others throughout. Only disappointment is that decision in the co-main.

It was a good card even the fight pass prelims were entertaining fights then a lot of others throughout. Only disappointment is that decision in the co-main.
was it not a clear win for Cejudo?

Fight pass prelims were good.
FX prelims were meh, but Munhoz-Jahns was fun.
Main card was solid. Santos-Holland was entertaining, women were shit, Moicano had a great performance, co-main and main were great.
light 7

tran

sition
c6YcDRr.png

TJ vs Cody was the only decent fight on the card.

Everything else could be on the prelims.

I liked it. First fight was entertaining. Afterwards I got a 15 minute break to do other shit, CO main was fun too and I was hyped for the main.

A solid 8

Edit: I forgot about the Swanson fight ... His opponent is legit

Fight pass prelims were good.
FX prelims were meh, but Munhoz-Jahns was fun.
Main card was solid. Santos-Holland was entertaining, women were shit, Moicano had a great performance, co-main and main were great.
light 7

tran

sition
c6YcDRr.png
Lmaooo Fantanooo

was it not a clear win for Cejudo?
Not at all. He was getting badly outstruck on the feet then stealing rounds by shooting takedowns and just grabbing a bodylock on the mat and doing nothing but stall as he knew DJ would be able to pop right back up. It was just pure lay and pray which under new rules should of not been winning rounds. Maybe you could give him rounds 4 and 5 but winning a decision over DJ like that was pretty bullshit. Just the leg kicks of DJ did was more damaging than any of Cejudos offence easily.

Not at all. He was getting badly outstruck on the feet then stealing rounds by shooting takedowns and just grabbing a bodylock on the mat and doing nothing but stall as he knew DJ would be able to pop right back up. It was just pure lay and pray which under new rules should of not been winning rounds. Maybe you could give him rounds 4 and 5 but winning a decision over DJ like that was pretty bullshit. Just the leg kicks of DJ did was more damaging than any of Cejudos offence easily.

I thought cejudo took 2 and 4, i thought 5 was hard to score i thought mm took it but wouldn't have been mad at a draw, I just didn't see Henry winning. Good fight though.

That womens fight was horse shit and it was always going to be, should not have been on a ppv.
The Holland fight was fun but low level MMA, Cub looks shot, the main event was decent but far from epic.

I'd give the main card a 5/6 considering the price of a ppv, which i feel must play in to ranking an event.

A title changed hands, there were knockouts and submissions. Not bad but not great. Gave it an honest 6. Still entertaining tho...
giphy.gif

10/10 purely because DJ & Cody lost.

Love it.

I was entertained. Main and co-main delivered.

8/10

It was a lot better than expected. The only fight I didn't like was the wmma fight.

6/10

Not a shitshow by any means but not something I'd happily spend money on.

Back