What really makes you angry?

Stupid people that I am forced to work with annoy me.

I'm a pretty even tempered person so I dont really get angry thankfully.

Stupid people, they are everywhere.

8a249840-ff5c-0131-6fe7-0add9426c766.jpg

Victim mentality and people that think they "deserve" stuff.

I cannot stand that shit where people constantly blame others or think nothing is there fault. Everything in life is somehow due to someone else or something else. "Ya, I yell all the time and I'm always pissed off but that's b/c ______". "Yes, I cut in line or acted like a dick but that's b/c _____"

And then usually it's the same people that think they deserve shit all the time. Like "Oh....I work so hard and put in so much effort I deserve that $50 bottle of wine or that new car". Or I deserve a night out with the ladies or deserve a man who loves me. No...you don't deserve it. You want it, but you don't deserve it.

When I buy donor kebab and those motherfuckers forgot the sauce. I am about to become a Karen about it now....

Once, I went to a place that didn't use tzatziki sauce on their gyros. This place did a bit of everything. I was scanning the menu board and the guy at the counter exclaims, "We have best gyros, man! Best!" So, I ordered one. I noticed there wasn't any tzatziki sauce in the takeout box for my order, so I went back to the counter to ask for some. The dude got pissed and snapped, "We don't use that, my friend!" It was if he flipped a switch. The guy looked like Cheech Marin. I replied, "Calm down, Cheech." Then, he yelled, "I am not your Cheech!" He told me to give him back the takeout box. With his attitude, I don't think I would have gotten my money back. He started to slap the counter and yelled at me in Arabic.

Without the sauce, it was still good. It was a very hefty portion, too. I should have drove over to Athenos and bought some sauce from them. They have good sauce, but they are stingy on their portions.

True and it's always black people blaming white people for slavery. It's clear they are jealous of our success as a race.
Lol. What was your previous account, angry little man?

Thieves. Burglaries and theft seem to be going up everywhere. Got my catalytic converter stolen and you can't even buy one right now because everyone else got theirs stolen too. The former cop at my work told me even if they catch them the justice system won't really so anything and they'll be back out doing it the next night. God this pisses me off.

Not much makes me legit angry.

If anything does it's noisy fucks.

And dorks who inject their twitter-brained political takes into mayberry threads.

People not doing their job and expecting someone else to do it while also still doing their own job. There’s a situation brewing at my current place of work where this train is on its way down the tracks. Thing is, unlike the last few people that were in my position -I’m not going to go for it. I’m a box of dynamite about to knock that train the fuck off the rails lol

But it sucks being in this position, especially since it doesn’t have to be this way

Yup. I don't get paid to fix other people's fuckups, therefore I won't even if I can.
You want me to do extra work to cover for others? Fine. Pay me their salary in addition to my own, otherwise, die in a fire.

Yeah I'm not a huge fan of war crimes either.

I don't believe there's a thing such as war crimes. All is fair in love & war, and war is hell. War should be as horrific & hellish as possible so that we do not engage in it as casually as we do. Vlad the Impaler had the right idea, and there's nothing wrong with Sherman's March to the Sea or the Rape of Nanking.

Thieves. Burglaries and theft seem to be going up everywhere. Got my catalytic converter stolen and you can't even buy one right now because everyone else got theirs stolen too. The former cop at my work told me even if they catch them the justice system won't really so anything and they'll be back out doing it the next night..

Yep. ‘No cash bail’ for offenders where I’m at. There’s no repercussions for a lot of criminals right now but plenty of punishments for most who follow the laws. It’s the same side of the isle that wants to vilify you for supporting and wanting protected the right to keep and bear arms simply because some dipshit shot up a school.. but also, they’d give dude ‘no cash’ bail if they could lol. It’s absurd

people that hurt animals and innocent people- people that damage the environment- injustice- unnecessary shit attitude… just to name a few…

Basic manners. If you lack those, chances are you suck at being a human.

Anyone using the term left right liberal bla bla shut up dorks

people aggressive to their partner can also get lost

Reactions: HHJ
Ohh I hate completely normal neutral threads being turned into political arguments.

Also people who take every opportunity to soapbox about their political opinions.

People on Reddit complaining about conservatives like they’re the devil, Anons on 4chan complaining about liberals and talking about needing to “save the west”.

I can’t stand this shit.

People speaking with authority on something they barely know anything about.

Back