What recipes do you make that should not be in existence?

T-800
@Green
Reaction score
I just saw the thread about what 'poor people' food do you make?

The other day I made quinoa and had a can of chickpeas so I added them in. It was bland as hell so I added about 1/4 cup of butter chicken sauce which made it a bit better.

Also I have spaghetti in the pantry and cottage cheese in the fridge so I made the spaghetti then added a handful of cottage cheese and then a bit of Italiano seasoning and stirred It around really hard to break up said cheese and pasta then I put it in a red solo cup to eat. I've done that multiple times and it's not the worst thing I've eaten but I don't think Ramsey would approve.

I frequently just throw a bunch of random ingredients together too. It usually doesn't turn out well

Back in the day one of my main family meals was ham, green beans and potatoes slow cooker in a pot all day.

Whenever we had leftovers the next day id scramble up eggs and add them. Was told that was weird.

Or I'll take a few days leftovers and throw em on bread or with rice. Last week I did mashed potatoes, Alfredo chicken and some corn on a sandwich. Really good actually.

Back in the day one of my main family meals was ham, green beans and potatoes slow cooker in a pot all day.

Whenever we had leftovers the next day id scramble up eggs and add them. Was told that was weird.

Or I'll take a few days leftovers and throw em on bread or with rice. Last week I did mashed potatoes, Alfredo chicken and some corn on a sandwich. Really good actually.
So that doesn't sound so bad but what did you have IN the sandwich?

I bought this tin of Japanese curry. I have been committing food crimes left and right. I think I put curry sauce on top of pasta or french fries this week.

You cook some fries. You cook some ground beef. You fry up some bacon.

Chop up some onions and pickles.

Put the fries down. Put the meat on top. Put the veggies on top of the meat.

Throw some good ole fashion ripped up 'Murican cheese on that bitch. Nuke for like 15 seconds.

Drizzle with ketchup and mustard.

I present to you: cheeseburger fries.

Throw some good ole fashion ripped up 'Murican cheese on that bitch. Nuke for like 15 seconds.

Isn't that just nachos with fries instead of chips?

That is just in and out animal fries. I think Taco Bell has something like that now minus the pickles.

That is just in and out animal fries. I think Taco Bell has something like that now minus the pickles.

I've never been to In & Out but I've been doing this since I can remember. It started with leftover McDonald's back in the day. Lol

I've never been to In & Out but I've been doing this since I can remember. It started with leftover McDonald's back in the day. Lol
It's everywhere now. I just remembered that Wendy's has it too. I think the broad term for this dish is loaded fries. There are many variants of it though. Your version isn't bad at all. It's loaded fries with mustard. I seen one that was buffalo fries instead of wings and it looked kinda gross.

Back