What Show Should I Watch Next?

i say super natural havens seen That one mention yet

Six Feet Under - no questions. This is probably the most underrated show by this site.

The Sopranos is leagues better than anything on that list.

The Sopranos, Boardwalk and Mad Men are the best ones on the list. Some of the best shows of all time. Rome was good but is kinda overrated. The second season was actually not that great because it got cancelled and they had to rush the ending.

Hell on Wheels is decent. Sons of Anarchy is super cheesey and Spartacus is poop.

Last edited:
Six Feet Under - no questions. This is probably the most underrated show by this site.

There were times where it seemed to drag a little in the middle but definitely a good show. And we all know that it has one of the best finales of all time.

Based on the shows you're interested in i'd watch

1. The Sopranos
2. Sons of Anarchy
3. Spartacus

Dramas

Shameless
Homeland
Sherlock
Mad Men
Sons of Anarchy
Spartacus
Girls
American Horror Story
Boardwalk Empire
Derek
Southland
The Killing
The Newsroom
Torchwood
Justified

Comedies

Parks and Rec
Community
It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
Workaholics
Wilfred
Happy Endings
Modern Family
Arrested Development
Louie
New Girl
The New Normal

Last edited:
Most "TV" is utter drek... so ideally, nothing, watch movies.

Most tv... but. Give Twin Peaks a chance. It's on Netflix, only 30 episodes. The first 15 episodes and the last episode are all really good, the other 13 or 14 are a little meh, but see if you like it.

Sherlock is a good one to watch. Each episode is about 90 minutes so there is only there episodes a season. Right now season 1 and 2 are on netflix.

They put a good spin on the story and even though the episodes are long they keep you pretty entertained.

I too recommend Sherlock. Gotta wait till 2014 for new episodes. Cumberbatch has a busy year.

Boardwalk Empire. It would be easy to catch up before the next season. The Sopranos and Entourage are just as good, but the shows have ended, and time is on your side.

The 3 comedies that get me laughing out loud nearly every time are It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Modern Family, and The King of Queens.

neck and neck w/ Breaking Bad for best show of the last 5 years.

Back