What song reminds you of high school?

Music that was new at the time-

And of course:

You couldn't go to a party in 2003 without hearing Hey Ya..
I actually like Outkast a lot. They were brilliant and really ahead of their time. As big of a hit as Hey ya was, I actually only think its about middle of the pack when it comes to their songs.

This is going to date me, but this song.

I still remember everyone in the lunchroom singing to this song. When it was being played.

I actually never knew who sang that. I always thought it was a dude and it was just some hair metal band trying to a ballad

This, because our high school was the Roosevelt Rough Riders. The song came out pretty much at the end of my senior year.

Maaaaan its a little before my time but DMX was awesome. I was sad to hear about his passing last year and how his life wasnt so great after his fame :/

Home town Band at the height of their popularity. My HS was full of people that had personal connections with various members of the Band. Bruce Hall's little brother was a long time classmate and stoner buddy.

I just posted it to see if I could fool anyone into thinking I'm a high schooler, since this song is so new.
Well to put your mind at ease, I did not think the guy with a Genki Sudo Av was a highschooler. I figured you were being funny. But seriosuly I did dig the visual style of it

Between these 3

Edit

turns out the alien ant farm was the only one out when i was in hs. Weird.

Last edited:
Marshall Mathers LP.
I did alot of extascy in high school. Lol.
Haven't listened to eminem since.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kechan123
Back