Rumored What the hell is this stuff on Israel Adesanyas arm? Really bad staph?

Verace

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
TImestamped:

<{clintugh}><KingstonFrown><{1-17}><6>

Staph?

Is this a problem we should be worried about? The video was posted today, so whatever it is, seems recent.

Is he even allowed to fight like this?

Yikes.

Also why is he scratching his neck like a episode of Chapelle show
source.gif

Why’s it look like he’s been rolling around in flour?

It could be a cyst or a boil. A boil is the most common occurance staph, basically a glorified pimple. Izz will still be fighting.
Inb4 ppl start thinking a boil is gonna cripple his performance.

Israel with staph will still get the W.

Yoel, yer dun bud.

<Prem771>

adesanya_staph_ufc_248_2.jpg

Not as bad as Kevin Lee. Let them bang.
What? nooooo

Kevins wasnt even close to this. His was healed/closed already. As far as i can remember at least.

Izzys is an open wound. Boy's got a vulcano crater on him.

If that is staph, he is trouble. Yoel is not an easy fight for anyone. His fights are always wars. If Izzy is not 100% that is a dangerous fight. I am also not sure if they will medically pass him for the fight. That wound looked open and for sure Yoel would catch it himself by fight's end

I am no dr. but having an orange belt on Sherdog makes me guess staphylococcal
Which are the resaults of staphylococcus

Last edited:
What? nooooo

Kevins wasnt even close to this. His was healed/closed already. As far as i can remember at least.

Izzys is an open wound. Boy's got a vulcano crater on him.

ded666feea395df9b22e9e7d9a3b79c2_md.jpg

But I have had Staph myself. I got MRSA on my leg when I was like 17 doing BJJ so yeah, I get your point. Also we are a week out, assuming that video is recent...yeah might be bad. I think they could "close" it in someway for the fight...either way I don't think either guy will pull out. I wanted Yoel to win anyway...no one wants a cheap advantage but if this is staph then Izzy obviously will be fighting in a weakened state.

I hope its not staph, I have never had it but people who have had it say it totally drains your tank and you have limited energy

ded666feea395df9b22e9e7d9a3b79c2_md.jpg

But I have had Staph myself. I got MRSA on my leg when I was like 17 doing BJJ so yeah, I get your point. Also we are a week out, assuming that video is recent...yeah might be bad. I think they could "close" it in someway for the fight...either way I don't think either guy will pull out. I wanted Yoel to win anyway...no one wants a cheap advantage but if this is staph then Izzy obviously will be fighting in a weakened state.

Couldn't he fight with a rashguard?
I had staff when I wrestled and was allowed to practice and compete after taking antibiotics and wearing something similar.

Edit: Nevermind, I guess only women are allowed to wear rashguards.

Last edited:
Back