What to do about neighbors dog........

Don't feed your dogs for a month and release them when that little fucker is throwing a fit at your door.

Or you can just fuck it. Maybe you just need it's respect to shut it up.

1ZInLkp.gif

Owners a piece of shit.

It probably wants to hang out with your dudes. If they become mates they won't bark at each other.

Call your local animal control, get your neighbor some fucking fines. Don't kill the dog, not its fault its owner is an assholes.

Yea, don't mace or hurt the dog. That's not cool, and it aint the dog's fault he has a piece of shit owner..that could also come back around to get you in trouble if the mace somehow causes some other damage.
I'd get a Spanish speaking friend to write you a letter or come with to talk it out.

At most, id just give the dog a spray with a hose everytime he came barking

tell it "sure".

Feed the dog cheese. Set up a house for it to live inside. Give it preferential treatment over your very own dogs. Name a month after it. Watch it blossom. Nothing can go wrong.

Didnt read the thread, but about 1 pack of rat sack (Australian brand) to about 500g of mince.

Lob that over the fence no more dog.

I thought of this but i dont really know anyone well enough who speaks Spanish

Edit: as i was typing this i remembered my buddies gf does. May try this thanks

Tu pero saliendo tu casa muy frequentemente. No es bueno. Si lo hace de Nuevo, voy a llamar la policia animales y ellos van a se muerto.

Roughly, your dog gets out of your house very frequently. This is not good. If it happens again, I am going to call the animal police and they are going to kill it.

Just say that.

Tu pero saliendo tu casa muy frequentemente. No es bueno. Si lo hace de Nuevo, voy a llamar la policia animales y ellos van a se muerto.

Roughly, your dog gets out of your house very frequently. This is not good. If it happens again, I am going to call the animal police and they are going to kill it.

Just say that.
<DontBelieve1>

That probably says "i like to touch little boys please call the cops"

<DontBelieve1>

That probably says "i like to touch little boys please call the cops"
No. But I wish I had thought of that. It says what I said it says. Although the last part I may accidentally have said “the animal police will kill you,” which would work as well.

Open the door and let your dog put it in its place, will think twice about yapping if he gets fucked up.

Thread is 3 pages long? I thought we had it wrapped up in the first couple responses of killing it and having sex with it?

Back