What type of gun-control would actually stop mass shootings?

the media should treat the murderers and victims with the same anonymity that they treat suicides. This would work better than banning guns which would be next to impossible due to the culture in the US without violence.

I have no doubt that you will continue on insisting that. And it will remain narrow-minded and mean-spirited.
This isn't a difficult question to answer with speed limits. We could save thousands of lives by lowering the speed limit. It is worth it that so many people die, and we agree almost unanimously. It's not even controversial to admit to believing this. That's true for hundreds if not thousands of other examples. The truth is that people don't care enough to do anything about this.

I don't have the same views as "Mr Hogg." However, I would appreciate if people would just be honest and admit that their personal guns vs. schoolchild brains cost-benefit analysis concludes that it's not worth it to make any real changes.
I'm sorry, aren't you ok with ripping dismembered babies out of wombs, Mr. moral high horse?

Sane people think that security and better mental health services would be more practical and effective than disarming everyone who had nothing to do with it, leaving them vulnerable to rape, home invasions, violent crimes. I guess by your logic, you aren't only in favor of baby mutilation, but also home invasions, rape, and attacks on the elderly.

I'm sorry, aren't you ok with ripping dismembered babies out of wombs, Mr. moral high horse?

Sane people think that security and better mental health services would be more practical and effective than disarming everyone who had nothing to do with it, leaving them vulnerable to rape, home invasions, violent crimes. I guess by your logic, you aren't only in favor of baby mutilation, but also home invasions, rape, and attacks on the elderly.
Yes, I am okay with abortion up to about 6 months. I don't think it causes enough suffering, and the suffering it alleviates is tremendous. And the fetus is there by the mother's consent.

The rest of your post is a drunken mess of emo bullshit, which is pretty normal for you. Are you dying yet?

Yes, I am okay with abortion up to about 6 months. I don't think it causes enough suffering, and the suffering it alleviates is tremendous. And the fetus is there by the mother's consent.

The rest of your post is a drunken mess of emo bullshit, which is pretty normal for you. Are you dying yet?
Keep it up. There's still time to make an even bigger hypocritical ass of yourself.

This isn't a difficult question to answer with speed limits. We could save thousands of lives by lowering the speed limit. It is worth it that so many people die, and we agree almost unanimously. It's not even controversial to admit to believing this. That's true for hundreds if not thousands of other examples. The truth is that people don't care enough to do anything about this.

I disagree. People on both sides care a huge amount. Does the left care enough to allow teachers to voluntarily carry weapons? Well, it's more that they don't think it will really help. The truth is that people who have long advocated gun control have largely lost the debate over the last several decades and see this as an opportunity for making an emotional appeal, while painting themselves as the ones who care while saying the other guys don't care about children.

It's self-righteous boorishness.

I disagree. People on both sides care a huge amount. Does the left care enough to allow teachers to voluntarily carry weapons? Well, it's more that they don't think it will really help. The truth is that people who have long advocated gun control have largely lost the debate over the last several decades and see this as an opportunity for making an emotional appeal, while painting themselves as the ones who care while saying the other guys don't care about children.

It's self-righteous boorishness.
And yet at the end of your bullshit, "one side" is willing to do something about it, and "one side" is more worried about their death toys.

People deserve to be able to protect themselves from criminals.

Nobody can possibly protect themselves from the US Army.

Therefore, there is no need for semi or automatic weapons, as they are more than needed for protection, and useless against tanks and planes, etc.

There should be a simple one or two shot pistol available for every registered, honest citizen.

Also, less movies and rap songs about how awesome shoot ups are.

A huge increase in armed guards.

Schools, malls, large functions.

There are already so many illegal guns on the streets, there’s no going back.

People deserve to be able to protect themselves from criminals.

Nobody can possibly protect themselves from the US Army.

Therefore, there is no need for semi or automatic weapons, as they are more than needed for protection, and useless against tanks and planes, etc.

There should be a simple one or two shot pistol available for every registered, honest citizen.

Also, less movies and rap songs about how awesome shoot ups are.

LOL.

Nobody can protect themselves against the US Army.

Fuck dude. I'm in the US Army.

Need a history lesson? Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan.

One or two shot pistol? WTF is wrong with you? Dipshit, GTFO and never come back.

Ever.

No. Seriously.

I mean that in the meanest spirit possible.

To address gun violence specifically at schools or anywhere?

I understand folks don't want to hear about physical security improvements at schools due to the cost, but I really fail to see how a school district can pass a local bond issue for construction of a new sports facility and nobody bats an eye, but when it comes to physical security it can't be done.

Cops got shot too in these school shootings. Them being there didn't stop them.

And yet at the end of your bullshit, "one side" is willing to do something about it, and "one side" is more worried about their death toys.
So you are willing to allow teachers who are willing to carry arms so that schools are more secure? How about hiring more security for schools in addition to armed teachers?

From what I've seen, both sides are unwilling to make large compromises in areas where they think the effect will be minimal.

LOL.

Nobody can protect themselves against the US Army.

Fuck dude. I'm in the US Army.

Need a history lesson? Vietnam. Iraq. Afghanistan.

One or two shot pistol? WTF is wrong with you? Dipshit, GTFO and never come back.

Ever.

No. Seriously.

I mean that in the meanest spirit possible.
Well, it didn’t hurt me, so... I dunno, try harder pussy.

Soooooo, some rednecks can take on the army if they attack because Vietnam, who had far more casualties than the US, fought incredibly heroically to a stalemate?

No. A guy doesn’t need a 100+ round gun because he might have to Rambo the army, you goddamned halfwit.

Protecting yourself from a home invasion, or street thug is a realistic concern, and does not require more than a pistol in most cases.

Thanks, dummy.

Cops got shot too in these school shootings. Them being there didn't stop them.

Cops engaging school shooters almost always ended the incident abruptly. Seems like a characteristic of these incidents is that the shooter commits suicide when finally confronted by the police.

So you are willing to allow teachers who are willing to carry arms so that schools are more secure? How about hiring more security for schools in addition to armed teachers?

From what I've seen, both sides are unwilling to make large compromises in areas where they think the effect will be minimal.
Arming the teachers. Oh boy, one of those. That doesn't get a seat at the grownup table.

And you're going to try to sneak in SROs as something "one side" wants?

Well, it didn’t hurt me, so... I dunno, try harder pussy.

Soooooo, some rednecks can take on the army if they attack because Vietnam, who had far more casualties than the US, fought incredibly heroically to a stalemate?

No. A guy doesn’t need a 100+ round gun because he might have to Rambo the army, you goddamned halfwit.

Protecting yourself from a home invasion, or street thug is a realistic concern, and does not require more than a pistol in most cases.

Thanks, dummy.

You are, again, an idiot.

The US Army (or our entire military if you want to be truthful) isn't exactly successful in dealing with guerilla warfare or insurgencies. And consider what 1 Naval reservist did to a city very recently. Now multiply that times about a million. Because you will have a million former military, Constitution loving Americans, who aren't going to give up their rights. And you are god damn right the military will stand the fuck down. Posse Comitatus motherfucker.

I don't need 100+ round gun? Well your suggestion of a 1 or 2 shot gun is about the dumbest fucking thing I have read all day. And I've been online for hours. On Sherdog. So congrats.

Back