What type of women are attracted to you?

I seem to do good with about any kind of color/score/wealth/age

Exception tall girls, being a 5'7/5'8 manlet myself lol

MILFS, THOTS, Single moms with their own council houses. Shaved feminine trannys with high levels of flexibility, agressive black women with massive thighs. third wave Feminists with purple hair and a mental illness.

The usual stuff for an ageing sherdogger with a platinum gym membership which i only use to hang out at the smoothie bar and watch the girls in yoga pants.

Girl makes eye contact with sherdogger.
Sherdogger interprets eye contact as I want to bang you.
Sherdogger does nothing and decides to make a thread on Sherdog.

trashy slut with daddy issues

OLZ78Qn.jpg

Imaginary ones; but even in my hallucinations they're barely average.

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Pretty average to ugly women to be honest.

The thing is, the women that most men are attracted to get attention and preferential treatment all the time that they get conditioned not to show the slightest of friendliness or else they get pestered by clueless men all the time misinterpreting signs.

I love tall thin blondes with a nice pair of 32 C cup boobs, nice hips and a descent butt... preferably has played a sport in the past like tennis...

I am German/Dutch American. White and Asian women seem to pass me over. I slay with women who are mixed or Ethnic of some sort though.

I seem to have the best luck with middle eastern and Mediterranean women followed by Hispanic/Latino's.

Asian women seem to like me I think, I’m tall, white and relatively well off. I’m fat but they don’t seem to care ha ha

Different types but the ones that make it very clear and are aggressive, are single moms.

The types of female folks that want me?

Ugly female folks

Fat female folks.

Desperate female folks.

Obese female folks.

Female folks that are nonagenarians.

Not that I'm complaining. I haven't been gunned down (yet).

The weak, vulnerable or drunk ones. TBH haven't ever thought about this.

Back