What was cool about 10-15 years ago that you'd like to see come back?

Definitely.

Shaved smooth like a 12 yo girl is creepy, yo
LOL I look at it the other way around. I see a bush and I think, "What do you think I am, a pedophile?" Shave that shit off like a real woman, you pervert!

Last edited:
Yeah! I like them too, I'm a bit addicted to sour candy.. I recently got these candy called Mega Sour Plooms, they were in the import store, I'm not sure what country they are from.. but they were intense, loved them. I wanted more but the import store is a bit too pricey.

I actually have a Skittles racing cap, I found it being sold while I went to a car rally event, it was super random and never seen one before so had to get it just for the novelty factor and it was cheap too.

Similar too this one, but mine has more grey color

il_794xN.1743665756_jyf0.jpg
Sweetass dude. That's awesome. And I hear ya. I started drinking straight up apple cider vinegar just to quench my sour thirst. Works pretty well for me. Gives me one of these....

the-face-you-make-when-you-have-a-really-sour-22187363.png

I think music was better (but worse than 20 years ago). Still some good music in the last decade but mumble rap, reggeaeton and k-pop ruined everything.

Less face tattoos.

Radio has sucked for so long. Europe is where most the bands I listen to now come from, unless I can find an underground band here in the US. Mount Carmel, for instance, is fucking awesome and one of the best rock bands in America. Truckfighters, Uncle Acid and the deadbeats, Purson and most of the good shit is all found overseas.
Hell, my latest fav band is from Japan. Ningen Isu is the name. I have no idea what they sing about, but boy do they rock!

Men's popper jogging bottoms.
b8b8e0b4571d43258647e0158b38d383.jpg
PhlGAK2jTuwtSTXktu0U
I still where those, often with no underwear, in large public spaces like Wal-mart. It gives you a sense of excitement and spontaneity that is difficult to replicate using drugs alone. I mean, I've done it. But it's difficult

15 years ago video games that were just that! a video game, not full of all these micro transactions, all this DLC making you pay for more and more and more. Some of it is absurd. I remember the good ole days when you just brought a game and that was the end of it.

I also miss video game arcades

I still where those, often with no underwear, in large public spaces like Wal-mart. It gives you a sense of excitement and spontaneity that is difficult to replicate using drugs alone. I mean, I've done it. But it's difficult
Wearing a mack on the top half?

This.

I hate to say it, but Lars Ulrich was right. Napster (and all other ways to get music for free) effectively killed new music.

Wonder how different things would've been
if MP3 players came out this much earlier.
The story of starts around 1:50

15 years ago video games that were just that! a video game, not full of all these micro transactions, all this DLC making you pay for more and more and more. Some of it is absurd. I remember the good ole days when you just brought a game and that was the end of it.

Let me add split screen games to that.

15 years ago, there was no such thing as "Influencer" . Ahh those were the days.

Hot girls who didn't know they were hot. With the internet, all the good looking girls figure it out pretty damn quick now. The chances for a guy like me to punch above my weight class these days are lower than ever

Also, good Simpsons and 99 cent Skittles

The ugly ones think they're hot too.

15 years ago, there was no such thing as "Influencer" . Ahh those were the days.

With things like this I really need to be fair.

If I had the option of making money by only taking selfies, would I turn it down?

Does anyone miss bush?

I hadn't seen a true, legit muff in the wild for a few years now. As a hippie, I'm usually all in for all natural, but I'd rather my girl have armpit hair than a goddang bush in my way. Glad to see them go, honestly

Lol, like the BJ post, I thought you were talking about someone else. I thought you were talking about the President.

Back