What was ruined because it became popular?

I think video games are better than ever
Visually they are great but actual gameplay is kind of meh. They made video games into mini movies. I don't know what it is but when I was a little kid I could play the same game for months. Nowadays I buy a game full price and I don't play it after the first major cut scene or I skip it and don't care about the story.

Visually they are great but actual gameplay is kind of meh. They made video games into mini movies. I don't know what it is but when I was a little kid I could play the same game for months. Nowadays I buy a game full price and I don't play it after the first major cut scene or I skip it and don't care about the story.
Idk man I think rpgs and jrpgs and fps are better than ever. Could just be your attention span. I mean I’ve tried to play old video games and they feel so clunky and dated. It’s like watching old movies for me

Idk man I think rpgs and jrpgs and fps are better than ever. Could just be your attention span. I mean I’ve tried to play old video games and they feel so clunky and dated. It’s like watching old movies for me
which RPG is good now? Put me on.

which RPG is good now? Put me on.
Obviously red dead redemption 2 is the GOAT, I play more jrpgs and not too many rpgs, but I don’t play much video games at all. But I’ve been hearing great things about Baldurs Gate 3 and Cyberpunk (heard it’s trash for ps4 though)

Disco elysium has been getting a lot of prose too for a while now

Any TV show where it relies on catching out the public, when the cast become too recognisable by most people the joke is over.

I mentioned this show the other day on here but The Chaser's War on Everything was an awesome show who pulled all sorts of pranks, but once everyone knew them it was hard to do anything.

This is probably their most epic effort, getting through lines of security at an APEC summit in the 2000s. They got outside George Bush's hotel and shit themselves and owned up!

I feel like Stand Up comedy has taken a pretty heavy hit in quality ever since social media stand up clips became a big thing. Crowd work clips blow up on there, even when they aren’t that good, and it’s causing a lot of comedians to just grind mediocre crowd work over and over in hopes of getting a viral clip.

You talking about the fake/plastic surgery stuff, right? If so than TRUE. I wish women would understood how disgusting this stuff it.
Go over and scroll the Pro Wrestling forum here on Sherdog. Those fatasses and ex junkies are in love with some of the nastiest chicks you've ever seen.

Planking. Me and the boys loved to get out in public and plank and people were like "LOL YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY WHAT IS THAT?!?!?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING LOL" and then it became popular and people just threw fruit at us and booed.

Based on that other thread
The slut Bonnie must be ruined after 122 guys on spring break banged her.

Back