What was the UFC thinking?!

JTDarkseid

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
Why did they decide to give Steve Erceg an undeserved title shot against Alexandre Pantoja? Its a completely undeserved title shot in my opinion. I think Mumammad Mokaev is 10x the better choice for a championship fight rather than #10 Erceg.

giphy.gif

Do you want more fucking rematches? that all Flyweight has been for like two years the same four dudes fighting over and over again, it's lame. New blood is needed the division is so stale at the top.

Probably not enough time for Mokaev to get ready. I think Ramadan ends around April. It's also in Brazil. I am pretty sure Mokaev doesn't want to fight there and promotion wants to give Brazilian fans a win for their champion.

Probably not enough time for Mokaev to get ready. I think Ramadan ends around April. It's also in Brazil. I am pretty sure Mokaev doesn't want to fight there and promotion wants to give Brazilian fans a win for their champion.
That's it.

Not everything's a conspiracy. Lots of factors go into making a fight

Why did they decide to give Steve Erceg an undeserved title shot against Alexandre Pantoja? Its a completely undeserved title shot in my opinion. I think Mumammad Mokaev is 10x the better choice for a championship fight rather than #10 Erceg.
You're looking at this the wrong way, this is how UFC match making should be fast and loose, Erceg is ready to go, he's on a 3 fight win streak in the UFC, Pantoja is ready for May, Erceg has 2 POTN bonuses in only 3 ufc fights. 10 fight win streak, 7 finishes. He's young he's hungry he's here. Lets see if he can surpise us. He kinda reminds me of weidman as a contender.

Royval is the clear most deserving, but he of course just fought pantoja. moreno lost too, KKF is off a loss, Kape just missed weight, nicalau is coming off a loss to royal.

Mokaev was very unimpressive in his last fight and is only 23, has plenty of time to make a name for himself, and the UFC probably has plans of using him in the UK vs royval. (who is going to destroy him)

^ Yes, Mokaev also called for the Pantoja fight @ 301 in his post-fight.

While I'm good with Ecreg, it should be noted that it was UFC's choice, not cause Mokaev didn't want it.

Erceg Is champ material so I've got no problem with it.

They are charging over $90 to watch two 125lbers fight,
that many many people have no idea who they are.

What problems.

They were thinking "Yo Dana, let's go to the War Room". "Noooo man, it's fuck it Fridayyyy". "Damn you're right!" "Of course I am". "Well fuck it, Erceg can have it" "Fuck yeah, FUCK ITTT"

And New
Steviiiie E !

It should be a good scrap

Back