What was your reaction to being quarantined with no Sherdog available?

• Thread starter Deleted member 546119
  • Start date
source.gif

To be frank.. I thought that there was a possibility it was never coming back after it took a while.. The Sherdog top dog got tired of us all, but then I thought about the money they drag in from the forum.. compared to the main site
Theres always a limit to free speech though, so I appreciate them putting up with us so I dont have to go to (the totally arbitrary) Reddit..

Last edited:
I'm not quarantined, still working everyday brother

I was forced to resort to using reddit and the underground.

<{clintugh}>

Admins should hire me to do a server move for them next time, i'll do it for a free platinum account.

I've moved an entire datacenter in a quicker amount of time.

I was OK until the JBJ bust happened. Then I got impatient & couldn't wait for the forums to return. I tried to get into the responses to the news of Jones's arrest over at Bloody Elbow but couldn't do it. I hate their format & without having any sort of a relationship with the posters there it wasn't remotely the same. So, I just rode it out until the Sherdog forum's glorious return a little while ago.

I will not lie there were a few times where i just instictively jumped to sherdog to read shit and boom nothing.

you know when you pick up your drink and you expect it to have something in it so you use some vigor when you grab it and there's nothing in it?

It was that but like 4 or 5 times.

It was rough. I handled it slightly better than Jon did, if at all.

I will not lie there were a few times where i just instictively jumped to sherdog to read shit and boom nothing.

you know when you pick up your drink and you expect it to have something in it so you use some vigor when you grab it and there's nothing in it?

It was that but like 4 or 5 times.

I won't lie it happened to me more than that.

Was horrendous. Tried going on another site but it just wasn't the same. Glad my soul site is back.

#dafuqhappened

Don't be silly. You didn't buy a house on Sherdog.

Back