What would actually happen if UFC create in all female WMMA event

What would happen? Some of us would be excited to watch it, and plenty of mouth breathers would be excited to prove a point and skip it
<Fedor23>
Mouth breathers
?

What if I have to go down on your dirty snatch? You expect me not to close my nostrils?

Vast majority = a few loud dickheads here too.
So true. Gets tiresome how the vocal minority that constantly bitches about female fights presume that they represent everyone.

if Ronda was still around maybe but not now

Unpopular opinion but if WMMA had their own event backed by the UFC and the fight cards were all strictly females then the stadiums would be empty like in football and other sports where no one watch them except their families, friends and men with "feminine" traits.

The viewers for the PPV would be all time low and it really proves that the vast majority of the viewers tend to skip female fights and either mess with their phones, change channels or wander around the kitchen until the next fight.

Headlined by Ronda - yes, even after two embarrassing losses - it would outsell every other card this year.

would get more viewers than a mighty mouse event

None of us would watch it and it would do 150k PPV buys.

Sounds like a great idea.

Low PPV numbers, that's what.

They do

It’s why inficta barely has any viewers
It's one of the most watched promotions in the world. Some of the UFC's highest PPVs have been cards headlined by females. The UFC's largest ever attendance was a card with a female main and co-main.

You mightn't like it, but that's the reality.

It's one of the most watched promotions in the world. Some of the UFC's highest PPVs have been cards headlined by females. The UFC's largest ever attendance was a card with a female main and co-main.

You mightn't like it, but that's the reality.
Lol the female main and co main was a last minute fill in for a injury.

You think that shit would slip by? Crazy feminist

Invicta is garbage Conor could buy it with his laundry pocket change.

It would get a maximum of about 40-50k buys, and that's generous. Which is why they would never do it. Instead they sneak a WMMA headliner onto a pretty strong supporting card of superior male fights, then claim that people have spent $60 solely for the main event.

didn't they fill stadium in Australia when main and co-main was wmma? oh yes all these people came to watch mark hunt fighting big foot I forgot

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back