What would you do in this situation? Woman robbed in broad daylight

I think Harrison Ford was supposed to fight the guy with his whip and all that but he had the shits that day, and they just had him shoot the guy.
Laughing..Yeah I think that was the story and cinema history was made. Such a iconic movie and stands the test of time.

- Is Kamala and Biden proud of this one?
I need to know that before doing anything.

Years ago i stoped a guy in his boxer trying to attack a teen girl. Got my hands all cut on glass, and spent the afternoon on a emergency.

Didnt get any milf trying to put my pain out.:(
My brother got stabed at his arm trying to detain a guy with a knife also.

A guy on my job got stabed at his leg. Thank god low level criminals here have hard time getting firearms.

One thing is, theres a really big chance that several people on the sorrouds are be agfasint you and in favor of the criminal if you're close to a university!

I dont think i would be playing a hero for someone phone, for free, theres a big chance that the person doesnt even like my job. She can always call her boyfriend with the samuray ponytail, i have pets to feed!

This is Vernon Forrest. Id wager odds Vernon was tougher than any self-proclaimed hero in this thread:

This is what happened to Vernon Forrest:

A couple of guys tried to steal his car, he got his gun from his car to engage them, he was killed. And that was for a Jaguar.

What if there was a baseball nearby and you could throw it 99 MPH with pinpoint accuracy?

tenor.gif

This is Vernon Forrest. Id wager odds Vernon was tougher than any self-proclaimed hero in this thread:

A couple of guys tried to steal his car, he got his gun from his car to engage them, he was killed. And that was for a Jaguar.

"Chased after them." Big mistake.

Either shoot them immediately or let them go. Chasing someone around a blind corner is so damn foolish. Some folks who carry act like the gun is a shield too.

absolutely, one of the great, nice guys of the sport gone because a piece of shit took him out. Pieces of shit can take out anyone no matter how great or small, Kennedy, Malcolm, Martin etc.., all taken out by losers. It's not always possible to stay away from them but you should if at all possible.

absolutely, one of the great, nice guys of the sport gone because a piece of shit took him out. Pieces of shit can take out anyone no matter how great or small, Kennedy, Malcolm, Martin etc.., all taken out by losers. It's not always possible to stay away from them but you should if at all possible.

They ran after they tried to jack him, he got his gun and went after them. Sometimes a person's toughness can backfire on them. He should have just let them run, but emotions were high I'm sure.

"Chased after them." Big mistake.

Either shoot them immediately or let them go. Chasing someone around a blind corner is so damn foolish. Some folks who carry act like the gun is a shield too.

This is a testament to the fact that these engagements often dont go how people envision in their heads. He had every opportunity to leave, but I'm sure he was furious. People think a gun is a shield, and that a gun is also an increased self-control mechanism, it's not.

She attacked a guy who pulled a gun on her. Damn that's badass. Stupid, but badass. I like her gusto.

Grass boy was appropriately bovine. He didn't even run away at first, like a true pussy. Just sat there like a stoned cow. Easily could have been hit by stray gunfire, had there been any.

If I were there? Well, let's just say it wouldn't have gone down like that.

mqdefault.jpg

Oh Walberg.. One of the best threads in Sherdog history.

I chased a would be thief for a half a mile. The lady noticed the guy was trying to open her bag and she shouted at him. Dude started running and I gave chase. My buddies were chasing me, telling me to let it go as we were already in a shady part of the city. Yes, I banged the single mom afterwards.

It's the only reason to chase down a scumbag...

If she was fat and ugly... meh, sorry about your bag lady

It's pretty common sense to not shoot someone who is running away. If you can't handle that you shouldn't own a gun.

Just seconds earlier, that guy who is now running away just had a gun to your stomach while he robbed you. Why are you protecting his life? You don't get to guarantee that your life is saved by giving up but you want to provide him that guarantee?

Fuck that.

Just seconds earlier, that guy who is now running away just had a gun to your stomach while he robbed you. Why are you protecting his life? You don't get to guarantee that your life is saved by giving up but you want to provide him that guarantee?

Fuck that.

Someone who learned nothing from my above post, and thinks having a gun is about vengeance. You're perfectly exemplifying what's wrong with gun culture. That's not defending yourself, that's vigilantism. Once they disengage you are under no more threat, chasing them is creating the threat all over again and increasing the likelihood of a gunfight to near certainty.

Someone who learned nothing from my above post, and thinks having a gun is about vengeance. You're perfectly exemplifying what's wrong with gun culture. That's not defending yourself, that's vigilantism. Once they disengage you are under no more threat, chasing them is creating the threat all over again and increasing the likelihood of a gunfight to near certainty.

Vigilantism is not necessary when you have laws that punish criminals. Unfortunately, you and your liberal friends continue to vote in politicians who let violent criminals off with a slap on the wrist so they can kill, rob, rape, molest and ruin the lives of innocent people.

Yeah I don't agree with criminals being allowed to have the advantage over innocent people. Your empathy is misplaced, as always.

They ran after they tried to jack him, he got his gun and went after them. Sometimes a person's toughness can backfire on them. He should have just let them run, but emotions were high I'm sure.
yes, I remember, and I get the impulse as I'm actually a little selfdestructive, been threatened with being shot more than once, actually told one of the guys to go ahead and do it. But, for most people, they actually don't want to get hurt or die. If we're going by logic, just let the shit go and hope you get it back later. Especially for average civilians who can't fight at all.

I mentioned normalcy bias, and afterwards, remembered a vid where some south american cab driver got into an arguement with a passenger in the passenger seat, the driver was getting stabbed and whether it was shock or just not really realizing the seriousness of what was happening, just acted like he was getting trivially bothered. Seen that sort of thing in other vids too, a person with a gun at their heads try to brush the gun away like that's going to make the criminal act right. I'm telling you, when I did security, I was reminded again and again how most people are plain fucking useless in a crisis and how alone we all really are.

Yeah.

I suppose if I saw there was no weapon I’d engage. Knife or gun, I’d shout to bring attention and call police but not engaging.

I have a wife and kids. I’m not stronger than a bullet.

Vigilantism is not necessary when you have laws that punish criminals. Unfortunately, you and your liberal friends continue to vote in politicians who let violent criminals off with a slap on the wrist so they can kill, rob, rape, molest and ruin the lives of innocent people.

Yeah I don't agree with criminals being allowed to have the advantage over innocent people. Your empathy is misplaced, as always.

No, this is nothing more than you attempting to excuse universally bad decision with your political bias. Re-engaging with armed opposition as they flee is idiotic, and solely driven on the desire to live out some stupid cowboy fantasy. It also increases the likelihood of getting uninvolved people caught in crossfire. It's not my fault that you think having a gun entitles you to vengeance when you're under no threat, youre gonna have to own that one.

Depends . Is dude armed, is he a jacked average sherdogger , are my kids or loved ones with me.

If I'm alone and guy isn't armed or crazy jacked . I'm throwing hands.

Back