What's going on with UFC Stockholm?

Jezzus

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
I bought a ticket anyway but the card still sucks! They should add some star power in it god damn! Any rumours?

tenor.gif

Stockholm Mother****er

Hopefully the fight card in Rotterdam this year will be better!

Some great european talent on that card. Expect great finishes

They need to pay Mousasi and put him on the card.

It can't be worse than the Salt Lake City card we got.

<StannisFrown>

Just waiting for this guy to be booked...

20161209035942_1DX_5941.JPG

Just waiting for this guy to be booked...

20161209035942_1DX_5941.JPG

Dalby got cut right? Too bad if that's the case. Some Scandinavian on Scandinavian violence would be entertaining.

Well I'm going there but only because the tickets were gifted to me. I would never have paid for a card like this. What the fuck is the UFC thinking?
There was actually an April's fools joke in Sweden that the event had been moved to Copenhagen and many people were fooled since the reason was that the UFC keeps putting on cards with no-name fighters and that fans therefore lost interest. Too much truth in that joke to be honest...

Dalby got cut right? Too bad if that's the case. Some Scandinavian on Scandinavian violence would be entertaining.

Yeah, I think so.. Hopefully Emil vs some top 20 WW though.. Someone with a "Just Bleed" attitude to last me until Lawler vs Cerrone would be sweet :p

Damn son! Looks like we're getting butt fucked as usual.

I mean the obvious co-main right now is Özdemir vs Cirkunov... Is that it? We won't get any bigger names than that?

Back