What's next for beneil dariush?

Gaethje/Dariush would make a lot of sense, if Charles is going to wait for the winner of Dustin/Conor for his first title defense. However I think they're buddies so that fight probably won't happen.

Dariush/RDA would be a good fun matchup.

Gaethje/Dariush would make a lot of sense, if Charles is going to wait for the winner of Dustin/Conor for his first title defense. However I think they're buddies so that fight probably won't happen.

Dariush/RDA would be a good fun matchup.
Completely forgot about gaethje somehow. That would be a war, beneil has always been criminally underrated.

Spending time with his new baby and bringing aid to those victimized by Marxism.

I believe he said he'd like to return in December, so whatever Top 4, 5 (assuming he'll be ranked #5, 6) is available at that time.

leading the war for the fight against marxism.

He'll probably be 4 or 5 in the next set of rankings, so I think that Gaethje makes sense. If he still can't get a top 5 opponent, then RDA would be good too.

Well, a title shot is definitely off limits for now because Poirier vs McGregor and Gaethje vs Hooker winners have a better claim. I would say he is 2 wins away from a title shot.

Islam Makhachev makes sense, if he beats Moises of course, although given the frequency that Islam fights at it would mean Dariush would have to wait a long time to get another fight.

This leaves the 2nd best option imo, which is Gregor Gilespie. He’s coming off a nice win and that makes sense.

He said he didnt want to fight until maybe next year.

Baby is on the way and all that.

Which is a horrible idea after a poorish performance. You dont coast in the 3rd against a hurt fighter.

Thou if the ref had uphold the rules and when Tony screamed in pain in the heelhook the fight should have been called. Its a verbal tap out

Dariush woulda got the finish and all this would be moot.

Lmao not liking Marxism is "right wing leaning"

If you asked Beneil to define "Marxism" I bet he would give you a spiel about gender pronouns and puberty blockers. Just like the GOPea brains in the War Room.

If you asked Beneil to define "Marxism" I bet he would give you a spiel about gender pronouns and puberty blockers. Just like the GOPea brains in the War Room.
You don't have to be a genius to have a basic understanding of Marxism

Even though I was a bit confused about what/who he was referring to, I feel like he was trying to say something about the US, but making it safe by talking about victims of marxism lol

Back