Movies What's the best dancing scenes on film?

Honestly there's no way any film wins over Bollywood for dance scenes.
my buddie's east Indian kids went to India and they choreographed a dance scene with their relatives over there, I don't think either of them really knew what they were doing but it was funny.

All those guys were big deals, Sammy definitely burns it down though brother.
Sammy, even at death's door, looked better to me than Gregory in the lifetime tribute that sammy got shortly before he passed. The guy was phenomenal and it's forgotten about for two major reasons; 1. The IRS has control of his estate and they do not do any entertainment promotion and 2. Sammy himself had to dumb himself down and play the sidekick and the buddy to all the ratpackers and play nice and be a butt of everyone's jokes but even Prince and MJ admired and copied him. One of the very best all around entertainers to ever do it. Danced, sang, played musical instruments, did comedy, acted and did them all passably to great.

giphy.gif
A modified elephant walk nice.

Sammy, even at death's door, looked better to me than Gregory in the lifetime tribute that sammy got shortly before he passed. The guy was phenomenal and it's forgotten about for two major reasons; 1. The IRS has control of his estate and they do not do any entertainment promotion and 2. Sammy himself had to dumb himself down and play the sidekick and the buddy to all the ratpackers and play nice and be a butt of everyone's jokes but even Prince and MJ admired and copied him. One of the very best all around entertainers to ever do it. Danced, sang, played musical instruments, did comedy, acted and did them all passably to great.

I have always held him in the same regard as the other rat packers tbh with you.
Didn't know about the IRS though.

Always like him in everything he's ever done that I've seen.

Loved him in that movie Tap, he was a cool cat that came of as very genuine.

I have always held him in the same regard as the other rat packers tbh with you.
Didn't know about the IRS though.

Always like him in everything he's ever done that I've seen.

Loved him in that movie Tap, he was a cool cat that came of as very genuine.
funny thing in that scene, sammy was reprimanded for dancing but in real life, he probably had no business dancing, he had hip replacements a few years before that. Couldn't stop himself.

funny thing in that scene, sammy was reprimanded for dancing but in real life, he probably had no business dancing, he had hip replacements a few years before that. Couldn't stop himself.

He rips it in that scene though, absolutely worth every second.

Back