What's the best place to sit at a UFC event?

MrDisney

Yellow Belt
Reaction score
UFC on FOX 11 is happening 6 miles from my front door. My tax check comes in the day the tickets go on sale. (Valentine's Day; how fucking sweet!)

What I'm not sure about is what would be the best seat for me to get? Should I get cage side for $225 or a little further back and cage level for $150.

Can people who have attended live events give me their thoughts.

I have been to several UFC and a Bellator here in Atlanta. I have sat on the floor and its cool but I really like sitting off the floor just about 5-10 rows up. That way you can see over the people on the floor and in the cage pretty good.
Enjoy

Either front row, or in the 100's section, imo. I have sat both, and actually liked the 100's section the best. You are looking down into the cage and also have the big screen for reference.

This is the section, just above the floor seats.

Ive sat 1st row for Monoz vs weidman and 5th row for Melendez vs henderson
If you can afford the best seats then get em, theyre definitely worth it
A great view of the action and its awesome to be down there with the VIP's

I have been to several UFC and a Bellator here in Atlanta. I have sat on the floor and its cool but I really like sitting off the floor just about 5-10 rows up. That way you can see over the people on the floor and in the cage pretty good.
Enjoy

Thanks.

I'm thinking I should try to get a 1st level seat by where the fighters walkout. Cheaper than a floor seat with a better view of the cage and good close pic chances; when the fighters walkout.

UFC on FOX 11 is happening 6 miles from my front door. My tax check comes in the day the tickets go on sale. (Valentine's Day; how fucking sweet!)

What I'm not sure about is what would be the best seat for me to get? Should I get cage side for $225 or a little further back and cage level for $150.

Can people who have attended live events give me their thoughts.

Spend the money for cage side. I spent 250$ for Silva Sonnen II and sat waaay up in the corner of MGM GGA. Didn't even have a clear view of a big screen and fights were pretty far away. If you can get cage side for 250$ then do it.

I sat in the first row for GSP vs Diaz at the Bell center and it was great! All the celebrities and other fighters sit there so you get a chance to talk with them. If you aren't in the first few rows, I could see how it may be hard to see. In that case. I think the 100's would be good.

Cage side for sure.

You can hear the hits landing. you get a much better feel of how the fights are going.

I was cage side for 3 events and in the stands for 1.

Saw Roy Nelson and JDS fight and Silva Sonnen 1. Being up close I could hear the impact a which Nelson hit JDS. Nelsons punches sounded really impressive even compared to JDS.

Was in the stands for Hunt and Bigfoot. Couldn't not hear the hits landing.

Don't get floor seats unless it's in the first couple rows otherwise you will be looking over people's heads. The leveled seats are the best (forget what they're called). The first or second deck should put you pretty close to the octagon, but you'll be looking down on the cage so your view won't be obstructed by the cage.

Underneath Arianny and Britney. My penis could sit (lay) inside them.

Something I can never understand and been meaning to ask those who actually go to live events:

How are you able to watch both what's happening in the cage and then the finer details of what's happening on the large TV(s)?

Something I can never understand and been meaning to ask those who actually go to live events:

How are you able to watch both what's happening in the cage and then the finer details of what's happening on the large TV(s)?

By moving your head

lol, It is pretty simple. You watch as much as you can live, in the cage. If your view is obstructed, then you look up at the big screen.

from experience in the 100 sections 5 to ten rows up in front of the cage not the corners

By moving your head

Thanks, genius.

But the same moment you move your head due to somebody or something obstructing your view of the cage, you can miss something important happening during the fight.

I guess it's the experience of just being there kind of thing.

Thanks, genius.

But the same moment you move your head due to somebody or something obstructing your view of the cage, you can miss something important happening during the fight.

I guess it's the experience of just being there kind of thing.

So do you sit perfectly still and stare straight ahead never turning your head or blinking during the entire PPV at home?

Cage side for sure.

You can hear the hits landing. you get a much better feel of how the fights are going.

I was cage side for 3 events and in the stands for 1.

Saw Roy Nelson and JDS fight and Silva Sonnen 1. Being up close I could hear the impact a which Nelson hit JDS. Nelsons punches sounded really impressive even compared to JDS.

Was in the stands for Hunt and Bigfoot. Couldn't not hear the hits landing.

But isn't it a pain to have to keep looking upward, getting a strange angle on the action, and not really seeing what is happening if the fighters are at the other end of the cage?
A common complaint about the judging used to be that they didn't have screens to look at, and thus could miss a lot of the action.

Yup! Nothing beats cage side! ~enjoy!
You can here the cornermen, the crack of well placed shots, the smack of leg kicks. It's primitive, but you won't experience anything else like it!

Back