What's the coolest Firearm in your opinion

Isn’t ammo on those a bitch?
To find and buy?
lol, now at least in Cali.
no more online purchase of ammo.
but even so, the rounds were originally a buck a piece.
srsly!!
got what I have years ago for 50cent a round.
I've got 1K stashed away.
they'll no doubt out live me.
oh well.

I carry a Kimber full size 1911 10mm when i'm in the hills, a lot of cats and the occasional bear and I'm usually solo.

I missed out on a trade for a Colt Delta back in the day, still kicking myself in the ass for it lol

FN5701.jpg

Belgian made Fn 5.7. Blue telfon tipped rounds going 4300 fps cuts through anything like butter. High cap mags and red dot, boom. The gun has almost zero recoil as well.
Awesome.

5.7 is alright if you have the right type of ammo. Lots of the common 5.7 isn't penetrating level 3 body armor, which is really the only reason to use 5.7 over 9mm.

Personally I prefer my 5.56 pistol for high velocity shooting.

Love the Canadian sniper rifles. Beautiful rifle imo.

C14 TIMBERWOLF
fa_sr_timberwolf_p01.jpg
Goddamn that is badass. Even more badass that it probably shoots 338 Lapua. I’ve considered a 338 Win Mag for hunting but it’s almost overkill even for bears and the Lapua Mag is much stronger.

I think rifles chambered in 9mm are fun as hell. I have a Draco in 9mm with a folding stock that takes glock mags and it’s prolly my fav gun.

I'm headed to Colorado end month with 3 other dudes for elk.
My friends just got back from their elk trip in Colorado. One cow for four hunters, that’s how it goes sometimes.

H&K G11. Actual working caseless ammunition rifle. It was ready for production but the dissolution of the Soviet Union meant it no longer fit the German's needs of the time. It was never adopted anywhere else, largely because the logistics just didn't work (it is incompatible with anything else that's ever existed).
rifle-square-1-1552502444.jpg

latest

No one was hot on the ammunition. Since it was careless, it could be damaged easier than cases. The thing I liked was that it could hold 460 rounds I. It long ass slides.

Back