What's the deal with the ref that kept standing the fighters up

Generally Beltran is pretty good, dunno WTF he was doing

Generally Beltran is pretty good, dunno WTF he was doing

And like another poster said it wasn't just him so I'm wondering if this was something that the refs were told to look out for before the event even started. You know something like, "if these guys are grappling and the crowd gets restless stand them up" type of shit..

Your wasteline has to be above his stache level, otherwise he flips his shit.

And like another poster said it wasn't just him so I'm wondering if this was something that the refs were told to look out for before the event even started. You know something like, "if these guys are grappling and the crowd gets restless stand them up" type of shit..

I was thinking that or maybe it was a seed planted for the main event. In case Ortega was on top and they needed stand ups

I was thinking that or maybe it was a seed planted for the main event. In case Ortega was on top and they needed stand ups

I don't think I've ever witnessed where it was even close to this blatantly wrong

I don't think I've ever witnessed where it was even close to this blatantly wrong

Indeed. Holtzman was trying to advance position (had his back one time), and was actively throwing punches.

I picked Horcher to win, but I was outraged y the stand ups.

Back