What's the last item you bought at Amazon?

A silent check valve for the grinder/ejector sump pit in my basement.

Tired of hearing the Klunk of that valve when my basement dweller flushes in the middle of the night.

A couple of phone charger cords and Turbo Tax Software

Last night I ordered x-large socks and cats treats.

Zone Perfect bars. I've been eating those off and on for the past 20 years, however Abbott recently announced they are discontinuing Zone bars so I'm trying to stock up on a bunch

I think it was some tuna. amazon is the only place that sells the tuna I like. Well, I might be able to find it elsewhere if I searched more but Amazon makes is easy to buy and their shipping has been excellent.

An old book from the 1930s on the Rum Rebellion in Australia.

Oddly the book was second hand from a library in Orange County lol

The last 'physical' item was a Milwaukee 29 piece impact socket set.

If I want something off of there and can’t find it at a physical store I just get my wife to order it. I hate online shopping. The last thing I got her to order from Amazon was the new Dean Koontz book “The Bad Weather Friend”

A couple of cat scratch pads and Aji Amarillo delivered Sunday. Since moving out to the sticks I've spent a small fortune on Amazon.

1711502066290.png

These stickers sent to a guy I work with. About once a month we send him something penis related.

He has no idea who’s doing and always freaks out when a new thing comes. He even checked his bank statements to make sure he wasn’t buying them when drunk.

Dinosaur toy for my kid.

Shin Black Bone Broth noodle 6 pack.

iu

Back