What's the last UFC event you watched?

Randlewand

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
i honestly can't remember, it's been a couple years at least. It don't miss it tbh

Float in an out of it but been more out than in since the Conor "money fights" era has started.

296. You guys seriously just enjoy the site without actually watching mma? Seems odd
The discussion in Mayberry is better than filtering through all the absolutely ignorant dumb assholes that frequent the heavies.

I haven't watched a full UFC event in at least 3 years.

like full main card? I don't remember

I'll watch the fights I want to see Sunday morning with coffee and a joint

The discussion in Mayberry is better than filtering through all the absolutely ignorant dumb assholes that frequent the heavies.

I haven't watched a full UFC event in at least 3 years.
You mean greyberry? To each their own

UFC 100 was the last full ppv I watched

296. You guys seriously just enjoy the site without actually watching mma? Seems odd
I still follow boxing and the stand up forums
plus the kick boxing for I'm is cool to check in on time to time
S&C is cool too

UFC 296

Even if I don't watch a full fight night there may be a fight or two that I am interested in that I would tune in for.

Have watched every single PPV. UFC 40 is when I started watching them like day of. Usually stream it or every 3rd card or so I'll watch it at the local movie theater.

I watch every one. FOR FREE

UFC 294. I watch all the European/Asian main cards live from start to finish. Only watch the main events for the rest.

Back