What's the most amazing animal?

I'm partial to the batshit insanity and variety of skills of certain mustelids like the honey badger and wolverine. No doubt there are far more interesting animals out there though, especially in the water.

Orcas for sure.

They're extremely aggressive and deadly to everything in the ocean, except humans... it's like we have some sort of deal, it's odd as hell--completely unheard of in the animal kingdom.

I recently learned that female hyenas have a huge clit/vagina combo that looks like a penis. It can even get a boner and they give birth through that thing. Apparently it helps them to not get raped by the males all the time, since it looks like another dude.

That's crazy

<30>

Reactions: ARW
I recently learned that female hyenas have a huge clit/vagina combo that looks like a penis. It can even get a boner and they give birth through that thing. Apparently it helps them to not get raped by the males all the time, since it looks like another dude.

That's crazy

<30>

I think it's only spotted hyenas that have the enlarged clitoris and I'm not sure if the rape thing is true, especially considering female spotted hyenas are dominant over males.

Dogs

Besides being very loyal and loving pets, they can perform many roles.

Seeing Eye Dog
Service/PTSD Dogs
Hunting/Tracking
Herding
Bomb/Drug Dogs
Protection
Sled Dogs

heroimage0.955804001527017211.jpg

Besides humans.

I'd say Orcas, Elephants or Honey Badgers.

I'm going to go with Orcas.

NationalGeographic_2772395.jpg
The Octopus. Changes color to blend in, has 3 hearts & can manipulate its body into positions better than BJ Penn could in his prime. Plus, they are smarter than Dana.

1700511943580.png

tardigrades

If you're not familiar with water bears, or tardigrades, they are super-tiny animals that are best known for their ability to survive in some of the harshest conditions: extreme heat, extreme cold, bottom of the ocean, near volcanoes, highly radioactive environments, and even the vacuum of space.

Tardigrades3-949x475.jpg

Back