What's the most frustrating fight result for you?

Lawler vs. Condit. I have no clue how the judges gave it to Lawler. I went back and watched the questionable round again (think it was the 3rd). I still couldn't find any way you could conceivably give it to him. Low output, low damage. Condit wasn't just throwing weak shots. He was touching Lawler up nice. The judges basically screwed Condit out of the official WW title.
have to go back and watch that soon. i actually missed the fight when it happened but i was livid when i found out condit pretty much got robbed. hes been one of my favorites and its just bullshit the last shot he had at the belt he got cheesed.

dont get me wrong i like robbie too, he aint no ben henderson getting bs split decisions undeservingly all the tim, but ive always liked carlos better

Anytime a fighter misses weight by a large margin and wins.

Shogun tapping against Jones

Mir losing to Brock Lesnar at UFC 100 will always be my biggest letdown.

Maia's last three fights. Very. Fucking. Frustrating.

Sonnen vs Silva 1

That was so frustrating to watch Chael fall for the choke after 24 minutes of complete domination of the P4P #1 at the time.

Was always cheering for Hammer House fighters. RIP Randleman.

Felt like I was in the twilight zone lol...

From the rabbit punches, to the gentleman’s agreement to keep it standing that was ignored, to the kick after the NYBA was slept...Frank showed his real colours, and there’s been recent twitter beef so just bleed god willing they run it back!

Obligatory...not that I was cheering for Chael, but was a real wtf moment.

Watching that shit live was just unbelievable. Was ready for a war only for my boy to get slept with one punch.

<DCrying>

I came at work early to watch it (main card usually starts at around 4a.m. in europe). I took a cup of coffee from the machine I didn't even take one sip and the fight was over.

I was also expecting a war.

I'm still salty about how Mayhem Miller lost to fucking CB Dollaway. He should have done better in the UFC, but atleast his other two losses were against future champs, GSP and Bisping.
Mayhem's life went to shit after he got cut by the UFC. :(

There are too many to mention, all of my favorite fighters have lost badly numerous times

Most recently Nick Diaz to GSP, Nick had been on a tear then ran into a game planning Carlos Condit, even after that he still got gifted his shot vs GSP, but seemed totally uninterested and unmotivated for the fight. No pressure, no pushing the action, GSP beat him comfortably and Nick just couldn't be arsed. For a guy who always comes to fight, that was shitty to watch.

Any time Randy lost was a heart breaker

I'm still salty about how Mayhem Miller lost to fucking CB Dollaway. He should have done better in the UFC, but atleast his other two losses were against future champs, GSP and Bisping.
Mayhem's life went to shit after he got cut by the UFC. :(
Yep, he seemed to lose all his ability during that fight, absolutely gutted. Was he on a bum knee or something? I forget now

Cro Cop vs Mir, Schaub

Because Cro Cop is one of my favourites ever and those fights were utter garbage AND he got flattened. I wish I could erase those fights from excistence.

I promise this will be the last time I ever bring those up.
Fucking Schaub though, of all people. Part time whatever the fuck he is, had no business being in the same sport let alone flatlining him

This whole thread is depressing

1.gif

Lost 150 on DC losing to JJ.

Lost 155 on DC losing to JJ again.

Back