Movies What's the most inspirational movie scene endings? (Possible spoilers)

No Spoilers:

1. Shawshank (Op nailed it)
2. It's a Wonderful Life
3. Rudy
4. Rocky 1-4
5. The Mist

Its gotta be shawshank. 98% of the film takes place in a dark, debilitating prison. Which each passing scene, you almost felt as though you were in there with them, dying for freedom. After all the shit Andy goes through...literally....seeing him and Red reunite in paradise is easily one of the most fulfilling and uplifting things you could feel.

It's the ultimate example of, never give up cause bliss is right around the corner. You just may have to get through 500 yards shit to experience it.

Its gotta be shawshank. 98% of the film takes place in a dark, debilitating prison. Which each passing scene, you almost felt as though you were in there with them, dying for freedom. After all the shit Andy goes through...literally....seeing him and Red reunite in paradise is easily one of the most fulfilling and uplifting things you could feel.

It's the ultimate example of, never give up cause bliss is right around the corner. You just may have to get through 500 yards shit to experience it.

Very well said.

I ugly cry damn near every time I watch the ending of Shawshank redemption. The scene, score, friendship, everything is just so beautiful.

It's just a perfect ending to a perfect movie. I cry at times as well when I'm feeling vulnerable watching that ending scene. lol

Back