Whats the point for countries other than Russia, China and US to own an army?

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by Panmisiek, Jun 12, 2018 at 4:10 AM.

1. Rholk

Rholk Blue Belt

They got smart and went political
    [​IMG]

Rusk likes this.
  2. Lowmanproblems

Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

You want China, Russia, and America to be the only countries capable of being taking military action? That sounds like you have a lot of faith in the morals of those three country's.

Sohei and tramendous like this.
  3. loyalyolayal

loyalyolayal Gold Belt

Murrica is Protoss, Russia is Terran and China is Zerg.

Prutfis, snakedafunky and Rusk like this.
  4. HunterSdVa29

HunterSdVa29 Respect, tho Platinum Member

well tbf most countries don't REALLY....and you forgot Australia who has arguably the 3rd most gangsta forces in the world

how many members of NATO actually meet the meager 2% minimal GDP spending on Defense? like three besides the US, all smaller central/eastern euro countries? makes sense, they have Russia and Turkey around them....

But the rest of them clearly are just praying the US steps up if they get punked. Germany couldn't hold off Slovakia, none the less an actual threat.

It's the main problem for the EU w/ Brexit, the UK is far and away the backbone of their military.

5. Rusk

Rusk Black Belt

Soviets did everything to lose the War, 1941 or 1940 it does not matter. Soviet Army was in terrible shape all the way to 1943.

So Germans would still lose. When it comes to Russia you would still lose if you cant hold the territory and pacify Russians (nobody managed to do that). Napoleon won with Russia militarily still lost the war and the whole Grande Armee (Which was the best army the world at the time) with it.

I doubt that, Germany was not fighting alone either, and even if Germany would have been successful i see Napoleon type of events playing out in this case too.

But we are talking about hypotheticals here. Oh if only there would be no Revolution in Russia, or if Soviets would have been smarter with the purges and the White intellectuals. Or what if Stalin was better prepared for the invasion? What if Alexander II was not killed. What if if Mongols never invaded? What if Russia was an island lol? Etc.... When it comes to Russia I can play hypotheticals game too, but people usually dont do that because hey... why would winners need excuses?

But lets just look at the bigger picture. Russian people have endured and survived everything history had to offer for them, Russians even thrived afterwards. What does not kill you make you stronger you know :) Terrible climate, Nomadic Invasions, Mongols, Turks, Napoleon, Communists, Nazis, you name it. The only thing that is missing is Atomic Bombs, but even then i am sure Russians would make some nice Hentai.

Now lets look at Germany. Germany failed every historical test and it didn't even had to endure 10% of what Russia did. The End.

If its 1-1 then we are talking about split decision vs a possibly career ending KO. Germany is a very technical and fast fighter but Russia got the GOAT gas tank and chin. Not to mention Russia is great in rematches. Germany is a first round finisher, if the opponent does not go down fast Germany is fucked so Russia is a terrible match up for Germany. Germans should stick to fighting France and Poland.

Nice but i prefer Warhammer theme.

So Russians are probably Orcs. Americans are Dark Elfs (SJW are definitely Chaos) and Chinese are Skavens.. hmm... or maybe jews are Skavens.

All countries are/will be immoral unless they put citizens of other countries before their own.

So i say Sweden should rule the world.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2018 at 10:47 AM
    phoenixikki, Sohei and snakedafunky like this.
  6. snakedafunky

snakedafunky Red Belt

Yeah, a lot of what if's. I mean at the end of the day Germany lost and Russia won.
    And now Germany is rich and Russia is poor.

Just kidding, its a lot better to be mates. Instead of lying dead in the snow 300 kilometers south of Moscow.
    No matter what site you would fight on.

Sohei and Rusk like this.
  7. Judge

Judge Green Belt

Look up this thing called the Vietnam war. Look up this thing called the Iraq war. Look up this things called the 6 day war. Pretend you had a cursory knowledge of world history. Profit.

8. Bacco

Bacco Black Belt

To be fair there are a lot of italians that think all good looking blond big tits german girls should belong to us, but we are ok by just mass fuck them in summer holydays and occasional trips to Germany.
    They have a solid argument as well.
    After all german girls like to be fucked by italians and turks, it will be like free them (even if they got all the turks they want in today Germany)

Btw as long the "EU project" stands, you're still welcome to come to Tyrol for summer holydays and fuck yourself, thank you Fritz

Sohei likes this.
  9. snakedafunky

snakedafunky Red Belt

What do you think are Italy's chances at this year's World Cup Luigi?

10. Bacco

Bacco Black Belt

The 0% ones our current national soccer team deserve, well represented by not even qualify to the world cup itself

Good, if you ask me

(btw i'm Mario)

11. Rusk

Rusk Black Belt

True and i can really admire Germany for that. If it would be up to me German Coat of Arms would be Phoenix and not Eagle.

Agreed.

12. GSP_37

GSP_37 Gold Belt

To defend against African warlords or South American drug lords' heavily armed goons?

13. tramendous

tramendous Red Belt

i think the swiss do that. There are also countries like Afghanistan, Iraq that need a standing military to not fall apart.

14. tramendous

tramendous Red Belt

the middle east is the GLA

loyalyolayal likes this.
  15. Cubo de Sangre

Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

16. tkotom

tkotom Fedor belt

An Italian was the architect of the first nuclear bomb. He also invented the nuclear reactor.

Racist dork.

17. Sohei

Sohei Too swole to control

To be able to hold off an invasion force long enough to get reinforcements from their allies.

18. DynamicLoosener

DynamicLoosener The Greatest Showman

sometimes barbarians spawn and raid your cities

19. MadSquabbles500

MadSquabbles500 Gold Belt

To make sure their own people remain underneath the leaders and their friends of course. And to defend themselves against other countries not in Europe, China, or USA.

And China only has numbers so you may as well include India.

20. 7437

7437 Gold Belt

Worked for Vietnam against the USA, and then against china shortly after