what's the point of having rules if they're not going to be enforced?

dana pays them off not to take points off

Poirier looked salty any time Chandler had any success. That was bad tho.

We need hockey style rules then.

We need penalties for being a LITTLE BITCH and ducking your head and covering, zero intelligent defense, in an attempt to exploit the rules and make your head an illegal target.

Intentionally ducking your head and showing your opponent the back of your head, in an attempt to make strikes to the head illegal, should be unsportsmanlike conduct and be a 1-point deduction.

Shots to the back of the head and a fish hook. Chandler is a dirty motherfucker, but I'll still watch him. Dude is just an exciting fighter.

Fucking fish hook and like 8 punches straight to the back of the head. Chandler is a dirty fuck playing “good guy” for the camera. What an asshole.

Big Dan is a lousy ref, but yeah, the back of the head punch rule is rarely strictly enforced. They usually just get a light warning unless it keeps happening.

No, he looked unhappy anytime Chandler cheated. Big difference bro...
It was anytime Chandler had any success, not just the cheating. Poirier has a tendency to get salty when his opponent starts doing well.

What’s worse was Dan’s reaction. Dan missed the round 1 clash of heads, the fish hook, and then barely cared about death to Dustin’s head via illegal strikes. Dustin’s glare up at Dan said it all.

What’s worse was Dan’s reaction. Dan missed the round 1 clash of heads, the fish hook, and then barely cared about death to Dustin’s head via illegal strikes. Dustin’s glare up at Dan said it all.

Dustin called him out on it after the fight too when Dan was getting their hands for the announcement and all Dan could do was roll his head like, 'aw shucks, you're just excited'

They are UNIFIED rules
UNIFIEEED
If i knew what that meant then I'd contribute

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back