Media What's up with Adesanyas fingernails ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who said anything about “feelings” (other than you)? Why are you even commenting on words you obviously don’t even know how to spell, let alone comprehend? GTFOH with your “feelings”.

As for the rest of your drivel, in case you haven’t noticed, this is a forum. See, people here express their opinions. All sorts of them. Novel, I know.

Again, my opinion is that painted nails on dudes is VOMITOUS. Opinion. Forum. Deal with it.
Some opinions are simply better left unsaid. You feel?

My girl said if they were painted black it would be half acceptable, she says the "french manicure" he has on, its straight gay

Not that there is anything wrong with that, she says
Yeah this was discussed in the other thread. I mentioned that certain music genres/culture paint their nails but usually it's black and a few nails. The way Izzy does it is different. Plus he he has other accessories like pearl necklace chokers. Seems like people were right about him and it seems like he is purposely making it more obvious now.

Not a big issue either way but he will be doing a lot of stuff that will not be normal to many because of this. This is most likely just the start of that. Anyone that has been around people in that community on a personal or professional level will see the signs.

Is he taking care of them like ladies do , I don't understand, is that normal ?

When something is normal, it is when it is accepted and used by the majority.

Social norms are shared standards of acceptable behavior by groups.

Social norms can both be informal understandings that govern the behavior of members of a society, as well as be codified into rules and laws.

Social normative influences or social norms, are deemed to be powerful drivers of human behavioural changes and well organized and incorporated by major theories which explaining human behaviour.

----

So he likes blokes and likes to dress up like a woman or look androgynic.

Nothing new, we've seen this behavior before.

I hate rolling with people that have long or raised fingernails.
I guess it doesnt bother his grappling partners

My girl said if they were painted black it would be half acceptable, she says the "french manicure" he has on, its straight gay

Not that there is anything wrong with that, she says
What? How can something be unacceptable and OK at the same time?

Honestly not uncommon. Guys have been doing in MMA for a while especially to toes to help with the nail splitting. The added layer gives them support. The mats are pretty rough on your hands and feet in the training room. That being said wouldn't be at all shocked if Izzy was doing it for the look.

paris-hilton-thats.gif

Nice nail game ;)

Hes appealing to a different fanbase than we are used to.

The boob transformation, the love of anime, the cross dressing, the sexual assault.

Different culture hard to judge.

Not sure if one boob hanging low appeals to any kind of group of fans though.

Maybe it's an African thing. Ngannou was on UFC embedded getting a pedicure done too

Hahaha oh that's so gay it's cute actually

chuck-liddell-is-victorious-over-tito-ortiz-at-ufc-66-at-the-mgm-picture-id103947223

It's normal for UFC champs to do it. Part of it is that it protects their nails from impact a bit more than just leaving them as is, and maybe they like having them that way too. Who gives a fuck? They're already getting a cage to beat the shit out of someone else, they're pretty damn manly.
came to write pretty much this. (including adding The Iceman toe nails)...

These guys lock themselves in a cage to fight other trained fighters.
Most of the haters laughing and cracking jokes are not man enough to laugh in front of these guys, let alone get themselves locked in the cage with them...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back